the thread about nothing...

frisbee.gif

My boy who lives overseas told me Rick Ross opened up for Macklemore last night. Didn't wanna believe it.

Pop music will always trump Rap.

It appeals to the masses.
it's all pop music at this point
Not to turn this into a discussion, but hip hop is way more diverse than what it used to be, you just have to go looking for what you want to listen to.
Yes, I know and I see what you're saying but that's a nuanced argument.

there's still daylight in portland 
sick.gif

I'm all types of jelly right now. CST is straight bunz during the playoffs 
mean.gif

Least I'm not on the east coast 
laugh.gif

I've been thinking about putting up my 2 weeks notice sometime next month.
Tired of control freaks and politics.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those things are virtually unavoidable in just about every work environment.

I've made the mistake of quitting a job for that reason only to realize that the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those things are virtually unavoidable in just about every work environment.

I've made the mistake of quitting a job for that reason only to realize that the grass wasn't greener on the other side.
True that but I'm ready to move on.

anybody got that gif of dude rapping/dancing with the spinning hubcap pendent w/ the kids in the background?

Been watching a ton of documentaries lately cause I can't sleep. Can't really explain how I felt watching "I Think We Are Alone Now". Props to Sleazzy for that recommendation.  

Any more suggestions guys?

that sleepy where you're sleepy but know damn well you won't knockout if you decide to go to sleep.

Need some tree...bud man is off around now...don't know if I should hit him up...I hit him like three times today -_-

can i deflower her?

jk fam
but no really :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom