the thread about nothing...

Lets go to kfc bruh or popeyes

Or a local joint
I'm down but nervous 
embarassed.gif

I know the cause was from me not eating enough.

Just got back from IHOP. Gonna take an Excedrin right after.

I love Heinz ketchup.

Who else browses nt on an iphone?
When you're scrolling up in a thread, does it automatically go to the top of the page?

Even though you weren't trying to do that?

That keeps hapoening to me even when i slightly scroll up.

This .... Is annoying.

When you're scrolling up in a thread, does it automatically go to the top of the page?

This .... Is annoying.

Yea, I know that feel all too well myself...:smh:

Gets no worse than when you finally get near the bottom of the page, && then it happens...back to the starting blocks :stoneface: >:

Last edited:
went to sleep really early, like 9.
Had a dream that my mom was driving me to school just like she did from kinder through Junior year.
We were on our way to middle school and for some reason her driving was REALLY bad. At one point we crashed into a house but nothing happened to the car, the house or us.
We got near my middle school and I was trying to listen to Send it up by Ye. Realized the beginning of the song was different and that's how I realized I was dreaming.
I know the neighborhood around the school by memory. The one we were in was one that I had visited before but only in my mind as it was different than the real life.
Also in the mornings there's always traffic but this time there was an open house at one of the houses, I remember seeing the realtor. The open house was holding this made up street back.

I love you mom.

"Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD -- a fictional drama made with the same group of actors over a 12-year period from 2002-2013 -- takes a one-of-a-kind trip, at once epic and intimate, through the exhilaration of childhood, the seismic shifts of a modern family and the very passage of time."

Dope concept and awesome execution. 

This .... Is annoying.

Yea, I know that feel all too well myself...:smh:

Gets no worse than when you finally get near the bottom of the page, && then it happens...back to the starting blocks :stoneface: >:

Damn bug..

"Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD -- a fictional drama made with the same group of actors over a 12-year period from 2002-2013 -- takes a one-of-a-kind trip, at once epic and intimate, through the exhilaration of childhood, the seismic shifts of a modern family and the very passage of time."

Dope concept and awesome execution. 

but lets be honest....is the story really any differnent then just casting the kid, teenager, and adult and shooting it over a year like a normal movie?

Like oh its about growing up and they used the same actors thats crazy...but its still a story about growing up right? Its still a movie...this isnt' a documentry of a persons life over 12 years...they are actors just acting. I don't see how its "ground breaking". :rolleyes

Saw my Exes Dad on the metro today

One time he came over to her house (he had a spare key) and I almost beat him up because I thought he was an intruder lol

I was shirtless and smelled like alcohol too lol

It was so awkward

I don't think he remembered who I was thankfully

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom