the thread about nothing...

Bn4gSab.png

Morning...

Being part of social media and not totally liking social media...blah

i know this feel.

JB section

SwpC6Im.gif

like always

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/38987"YeezusDisciple" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/252540#post_20779552"]Her body is aiite there are millions of skinny white girls u can fawn over

i need me some AWG :rolleyes

I think we've found the floor plan we're going to build... :nerd:  :pimp:

I like the setup.

what are you going to do with the basement? :nerd:

You need a bigger closet in the master for da sneakers bruh.

I think we've found the floor plan we're going to build...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I like the setup.

what are you going to do with the basement?
nerd.gif

You need a bigger closet in the master for da sneakers bruh.
VERY first draft of what I'm thinking for the basement...

Basement must haves:
  • 4th bedroom
  • 3rd bathroom
  • Movie/Media room
Just drew this in paint as I sit here at work... We've only had the plans definite for a couple days.

Reactions: jjs

Basement must haves:
  • 4th bedroom
  • 3rd bathroom
  • Movie/Media room

Just drew this in paint as I sit here at work... We've only had the plans definite for a couple days.

Y'all gonna be cool with a small bathroom in the master?

Basement must haves:
  • 4th bedroom
  • 3rd bathroom
  • Movie/Media room

Y'all gonna be cool with a small bathroom in the master?
No kids at the moment but 1 on the way... It'll be a few years before we'll run into the kid needing their own bathroom... Master is gonna be on main level and we'll just each have our own pretty much for the AM showering/get ready needs.

We got to see this same plan finished the other day... I shoulda taken some pics, looked great. Basement is massive.

No kids at the moment but 1 on the way... It'll be a few years before we'll run into the kid needing their own bathroom... Master is gonna be on main level and we'll just each have our own pretty much for the AM showering/get ready needs.

We got to see this same plan finished the other day... I shoulda taken some pics, looked great. Basement is massive.

It looks cool just the bathroom stood out. Congrats on the new addition, too.

Thanks, appreciate it. 
nthat.gif

You're talking about the bathroom attached to the master on the main level, right? Not the one drawn in to the basement plan?

Either way, mega-bathroom has never been on our list of needs... We do fine with our current shower/cramped bathroom that cant be more than 6'x6' so having 2 full baths in close proximity will be fine.

The kitchen/dining/living openness and the covered grilling area in the rear were big sellers for the main level.

Last edited:

Thanks, appreciate it. :nthat:

You're talking about the bathroom attached to the master on the main level, right? Not the one drawn in to the basement plan?

Either way, mega-bathroom has never been on our list of needs... We do fine with our current shower/cramped bathroom that cant be more than 6'x6' so having 2 full baths in close proximity will be fine.

The kitchen/dining/living openness and the covered grilling area in the rear were big sellers for the main level.

:smokin

can't wait to be at that point in my life.

congratz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom