the thread about nothing...

In a 1997 appearance on Dennis Miller's Dennis Miller Live, Odenkirk disclosed that he had savagely beaten collaborator David Cross upon first meeting. In a 2013 episode of Comedy Bang Bang Cross confirmed this, stating that Odenkirk had punched out two of his teeth during a fight on the set of Mr. Show while host Scott Auckerman alleged that Odenkirk had broken two of his toes during a Mr. Show writing session. Lavell Crawford, the diabetic actor who played Odenkirk's sidekick Huell on Breaking Bad, told reporters that Odenkirk had hidden his insulin and stabbed him repeatedly with empty syringes during the filming of season four. Odenkirk reportedly shouted "Type Two? **** you!" while doing so and regarded it as a harmless prank.

thats dope as hell man, you'll be able to tailor your work schedule to your life instead fitting life around work. 
pimp.gif

Today was the ****. Monday felt like a Friday. Got to work at 10am my day was done at 1:30 pm. Srs.

I interviewed a patient today, he said he was Dominican, and said he was Black. I wanted to chuckle but I had to remain professional.

atleast he recognizes his African roots

thats dope as hell man, you'll be able to tailor your work schedule to your life instead fitting life around work. 
pimp.gif
It won't be like that every day. I have to be in the office at least once a week, but Fridays and Mondays need to be like this all the time. I also have the option of working from home if need be.

Today was the ****. Monday felt like a Friday. Got to work at 10am my day was done at 1:30 pm. Srs.

I interviewed a patient today, he said he was Dominican, and said he was Black. I wanted to chuckle but I had to remain professional.
atleast he recognizes his African roots
True indeed

Back
Top Bottom