the thread about nothing...

2nd time I ate Mac n Cheese in the last week, n I'm starting to like it

You didn't like it before?
True story, when I was four years old I got pushed out of a car and got hurt so bad I was in a body cast for around four months. Hit my head on a rock and almost rolled off a bridge. Would have died

My grandmother was a nurse at the hospital I stayed at and all I got to eat for dinner was hospital food, she gave me Mac and cheese every single day. After that I did not eat Mac and cheese again until I was 17. Could not stand the sight of it.

Last edited:

I always assume a good amount of NT'ers just want to troll for the hell of it. 

I wonder if I'd get in trouble talking about NT on my podcast

I thought the 1st rule of NT was to never talk about NT :nerd:
never said HOW I would talk about it

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

True story, when I was four years old I got pushed out of a car and got hurt so bad I was in a body cast for around four months. Hit my head on a rock and almost rolled off a bridge. Would have died

My grandmother was a nurse at the hospital I stayed at and all I got to eat for dinner was hospital food, she gave me Mac and cheese every single day. After that I did not eat Mac and cheese again until I was 17. Could not stand the sight of it.

wait, who pushed you out the car? :nerd:

I used to take a cab from school on Jamaica, there was like 5 kids that took it and sat in the backseat so you know it was like a sardine can. One day I tried to roll the windows down (manual Windows not power) and I opened the door instead. Once I get that like two inches of room cleared up which caused one kid to push another kid who pushed another kid who pushed my brother who pushed me out of the car. Like dominos

Last edited:

Hell naw, **** was gross. I don't like macaroni noodles. Switch the noodles n I'm good. But that blues Kraft macaroni n cheese :smokin

how about we just not allow it period

Every thread other thread turns into some debate.

It's like dudes don't get tired of it.

[thread="329154"] [/thread]
I call it the dog chasing it's tail. Meth let's it go on, yet he gets upset at some shoe and music talk here :smh: . Imo that's a bigger problem.

Yup, but we're a cancer, remember that

I used to take a cab from school on Jamaica, there was like 5 kids that took it and sat in the backseat so you know it was like a sardine can. One day I tried to roll the windows down (manual Windows not power) and I opened the door instead. Once I get that like two inches of room cleared up which caused one kid to push another kid who pushed another kid who pushed my brother who pushed me out of the car. Like dominos

wow that's crazy bro.

Lobster Mac + Cheese >

LL

I need this

I aint gun lie summa yall tannerinos is wack

Especially the one who reported ryda aka my sidepiece lova after da riceboi

i'd be just pissed and probably go beserk.

Not even because it's my shoes, but because it's my stuff. It could be any of my stuff : my clothes, my books, ANYTHING.

I'd go crazy.

The level of disrespect is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom