the thread about nothing...

why do ungly hoez take pics of only half of their face? we already know the other half is ugly too smh

I ain't hittin no broad over my kicks. But I'd shake the **** outta her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

popeyes :nerd:

I always assume a good amount of NT'ers just want to troll for the hell of it. 

I wonder if I'd get in trouble talking about NT on my podcast

I thought the 1st rule of NT was to never talk about NT :nerd:
never said HOW I would talk about it

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

2nd time I ate Mac n Cheese in the last week, n I'm starting to like it

You didn't like it before?
True story, when I was four years old I got pushed out of a car and got hurt so bad I was in a body cast for around four months. Hit my head on a rock and almost rolled off a bridge. Would have died

My grandmother was a nurse at the hospital I stayed at and all I got to eat for dinner was hospital food, she gave me Mac and cheese every single day. After that I did not eat Mac and cheese again until I was 17. Could not stand the sight of it.

wait, who pushed you out the car? :nerd:

prodope :nerd:

I used to take a cab from school on Jamaica, there was like 5 kids that took it and sat in the backseat so you know it was like a sardine can. One day I tried to roll the windows down (manual Windows not power) and I opened the door instead. Once I get that like two inches of room cleared up which caused one kid to push another kid who pushed another kid who pushed my brother who pushed me out of the car. Like dominos

i knew it. prodope :smh: . all kidding aside, glad you made it bruh. that some scary stuff to deal with at such a young age. a higher power was with you that day.

Racist :smh:
And no it is not.
Reported.

Last edited:
Saw this chick on my way to work

Face was terrible but her body was nice

Thought NT might be interested

When I graduate, I'm ditching my cellphone. Getting proxy Internet/landline, having a box full of burn out phones, all property will be in the name of a company (all of whoms members will be dead), then I'm working on erasing all records except my school transcripts, but they will include false addresses. Anyone know any good hackers? I'm trying to be a ghost.

Back
Top Bottom