the thread about nothing...

TAN's resident penguin is now a youth care worker.

love you all. I know it's cyberspace but you guys have been there for me on this crazy road more than any of my friends here at home, whether it was lols or keeping me motivated. much love y'all 
nthat.gif

love you all. I know it's cyberspace but you guys have been there for me on this crazy road more than any of my friends here at home, whether it was lols or keeping me motivated. much love y'all :nthat:

Awww...que lindo

Reactions: Ox.
Getting redirected to the App Store everytime I browse NT has become extra annoying. Anyway to fix this?

Ox bout to teach the youngins how to kick flip :pimp:

How the Yankees are the devil :pimp:

And make them watch Fever Pitch on movie days :pimp:

love you all. I know it's cyberspace but you guys have been there for me on this crazy road more than any of my friends here at home, whether it was lols or keeping me motivated. much love y'all :nthat:

congrats my friend

:D

I entered a contest and I'm low key pissed I didn't win lol it's for the best. I didn't have anyone to roll with anyway. Real talk my minds is like let's do spontaneous stuff. But my wallet is like chill bruh

Seriously, **** allergies and sore throats. 3:30am here and only slept like an hour, less than five hours the night before too. After I finally got to sleep, woke up hallucinating thinking my wife is scheming behind my back, secretly selling bootleg hardwood flooring or some **** that made absolutely no sense. Finally have my wits about me but I'm wide awake.

Back
Top Bottom