the thread about nothing...

the new chrysler 200 looking pretty nice... whoever live in that house not driving a 200 though 
laugh.gif

2015-Chrysler-200-N-6.jpg
But Bill Gates leases Toyotas

My hard drive crashed on my work comp last week.....they have yet to restore my back up.  I have none of  my personal budget info....i feel so anxious about it but the stupid IT people never show up.  They keep saying some one will come help you because i call every day.

My hard drive blows and they are all shocked like wow thats crazy so i say get my an SSD i don't want a hard drive.  Ummmm we can't do that....you replaced the Hard drive....you had to take it out...just don't put a hard drive back in there give me something more reliable.  "They need to be special ordered" 

I work in giant excel files an SSD would greatly benefit my job but nope....tried to even get a new comp out of it...but nope.  So i now have basically a brand new computer with nothing on it and i can't even download work programs from our servers because i dont' have admin rights...i need the IT guy for that too.  I dont' know what they expect me to get accomplished but this is day number 3 of no files. 

end rant

at least there is E3 to catch up on.  Might take a long lunch break.

But I never did speak, so I spoke.
Hit her with the words of the dope (Wassup?)
Said she wanna give me some ***...
But a ***** really want that throat.
Woo! God bless me.
Get up in that *** like a jetski.
I'm fast. I'm gone.
***** don't really wanna test me.

Finding some side hustles and extra income is a little harder than I thought. 
Uber driver?

I have been throwing this idea around in my head.  If sacrifice a saturday night...or a friday night...and drive during peak hours...you can make about 200 extra a week for working 8 hours.  That is on average.  So i was thinking.  Work like 2 hours maybe friday and a bit on a sunday afternoon...try to make like 100 extra a week.  Pull in about $300 extra a month i would assume.  Which is a car note basically

My hard drive crashed on my work comp last week.....they have yet to restore my back up.  I have none of  my personal budget info....i feel so anxious about it but the stupid IT people never show up.  They keep saying some one will come help you because i call every day.

My hard drive blows and they are all shocked like wow thats crazy so i say get my an SSD i don't want a hard drive.  Ummmm we can't do that....you replaced the Hard drive....you had to take it out...just don't put a hard drive back in there give me something more reliable.  "They need to be special ordered" 

I work in giant excel files an SSD would greatly benefit my job but nope....tried to even get a new comp out of it...but nope.  So i now have basically a brand new computer with nothing on it and i can't even download work programs from our servers because i dont' have admin rights...i need the IT guy for that too.  I dont' know what they expect me to get accomplished but this is day number 3 of no files. 

end rant

Govt?

end rant

Govt?
Yep
laugh.gif

Uber driver?

I have been throwing this idea around in my head.  If sacrifice a saturday night...or a friday night...and drive during peak hours...you can make about 200 extra a week for working 8 hours.  That is on average.  So i was thinking.  Work like 2 hours maybe friday and a bit on a sunday afternoon...try to make like 100 extra a week.  Pull in about $300 extra a month i would assume.  Which is a car note basically
My city is trash for that. Any other ideas?

TAN's resident penguin is now a youth care worker.
love you all. I know it's cyberspace but you guys have been there for me on this crazy road more than any of my friends here at home, whether it was lols or keeping me motivated. much love y'all :nthat:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.gif

just kidding papi. congrats.

Reactions: Ox.
Yeah it has the potential to be sketchy

But it is a relatively easy and quick side hustle....all i got other then that is the amazon mechanical turk thing.  But i have heard its really hard to make money doing it and you have to give them your SS # which i dont' like doing

Being a part time cab driver sucked. Didn't make the bread I thought I would make and I wasn't fond of using my own car.

Had to get a root canal + crown done

It ended up coming out to around like $600 total

Man I was thinking my bill was going to be in the $1500 range

So relieved lol

Last edited:
Had to get a root canal + crown done

It ended up coming out to around like $600 total

Man I was thinking my bill was going to be in the $1500 range

So relieved lol
Yeah man you made out like a bandit. My insurance wont cover my infected root canal replacement. My two options are either to have a full crown mold done, or put a bridge over the gap where the old tooth used to be. Either of which would cost around $1,200 and falls under oral surgery which I'm not covered for. Not even sure if I could have opted in for that or not. 

Not gonna happen B. My whole root canal situation has been a disaster, from the minute I got a hole in my tooth from getting hit in the face with a basketball.

Back
Top Bottom