the thread about nothing...

On the cool, who is Azealia Banks?

An female who got black listed faster then any new artist in the industry

shes blacklisted for what?

She talks a lot of crap...she diss some big names like pharell and gaga, also her label lol... It's gotten to the point where no one really knows her for her music but for her beef... And no one wants to work with her

gotcha.... the tiny thing is right, but its more of him holding her down because she got him put on

Man HELL NAWWW..get this cornball lookin broad out of here

Damn I got a girl coming over to the crib but I only got this one rubber. I had it in my wallet for a while and the plastic came off of the "aluminum" package. I only got like $6 but idk if I wanna use it on a pack of rubbers where I could use that $6 for food. ( ya boy likes his food, we eatin ) I think im just going to use it and just not finish inside if ya dig. But this the life of a BROKE *** high school kid tryin to get his D wet. But that's the name of the game, F (female dogs) get money. But I got no money...

A retail associate doesn't show up for work or call in sick for several days. As a result, the store is short staffed and you and several others have to work extra to cover. When she returns, the retail associate confides in you that she just didn't feel like working and took the time to "goof off." What would you do?

1 Report this to your manager.
2 Confront the retail associate and explain how her actions have hurt everyone else.
3 Nothing; what she does is her business.
4 Ask your peers what they think should be done.
5 Suggest to the retail associate that she should find another job, one she likes better.

I would 2 + 1.

No damb given.

Damn I got a girl coming over to the crib but I only got this one rubber. I had it in my wallet for a while and the plastic came off of the "aluminum" package. I only got like $6 but idk if I wanna use it on a pack of rubbers where I could use that $6 for food. ( ya boy likes his food, we eatin ) I think im just going to use it and just not finish inside if ya dig. But this the life of a BROKE *** high school kid tryin to get his D wet. But that's the name of the game, F (female dogs) get money. But I got no money...

Tell her if she wants the D, she got to pay for the rubber.

today's challenge from the TANfather... make someone laugh today (quote post and reply with what you did)

SPREAD HAPPINESS TAN-TUESDAY :nthat:

I saw this chick in those acne soap commercials and knew she had some black in here(dem baby hairs).

My sister reassured me she was not black.

HELL NO!

Ill be damned if they take Baby Girl from us.

Last edited:
today's challenge from the TANfather... make someone laugh today (quote post and reply with what you did)

Me: "Did you know protons have mass?"
Co-workers: *Looks confused* "N-naw I didn't.."
Me: "Yea, I didn't know they were Catholic either.."

[spoiler = Me]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler = coworker]
[/spoiler]

Bad jokes are awesome.

Me: "Did you know protons have mass?"
Co-workers: *Looks confused* "N-naw I didn't.."
Me: "Yea, I didn't know they were Catholic either.."

[spoiler = Me]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler = coworker]
[/spoiler]

Bad jokes are awesome.

gif execution - A+ :rofl:

Real talk, if I was at CVS and a youngin asked me for like 2-3 bucks to buy condoms id donate.

Anal

You're welcome
LOTS AND LOTS of the thick gel lube if you're gonna do this option. @NagaseKenji

pull out n pop on her stomach...they love that

I would 2 + 1.

No damb given.
Tell her if she wants the D, she got to pay for the rubber.
i mean, you can ask her to get some rubbers :lol:  or just get cabeza if you don't wanna take that risk. only join #teamraw if she's on pills or something. buckle up before she rides you.

Real talk, if I was at CVS and a youngin asked me for like 2-3 bucks to buy condoms id donate.

pull out n pop on her stomach...they love that

Thanks y'all. I just felt weird asking her for it cause this only the second time we hooking up. Feel like the guys gotta provide them or you look kinda wack, but hey that's just me. I bet once it's a real relationship or a constant hook up it'll be fine but for now nah.

Oh and I was planning on finishing in her mouth lol. Dirty high school. Lordy.

Cuz somewhere in americuh, shoyru be twerking

...and other explicit acts that would give her dad a possible stroke

Last edited:
OK TAN,

What the difference between a piano, tuna fish and a tub of glue???
You can Tuna piano, but you cant piano a tuna!!

Azealia Banks related to Lloyd Banks?
indifferent.gif
Ashley Banks >>>>

SPREAD HAPPINESS TAN-TUESDAY
nthat.gif

On the cool, who is Azealia Banks?

An female who got black listed faster then any new artist in the industry
what did she do tho? Fwiw she was wack anyway 
laugh.gif
this this this and Tichina sonned him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ train smoke
Challenge done.

555322240.gif

Do what you want, but I will say this. If you have to chose between your personal health (potentially) and eating. You need to re-evaluate. Plus, condoms NEVER go in a wallet 
mean.gif
. I hope you chose lunch.
Anal

You're welcome
I wouldn't necessarily give that advice at this stage

Anal

You're welcome
LOTS AND LOTS of the thick gel lube if you're gonna do this option. @NagaseKenji  
OK TAN,

What the difference between a piano, tuna fish and a tub of glue???
You can Tuna piano, but you cant piano a tuna!!
my man @Tr1ll  doing stand up 
laugh.gif

I caved, currently watching the match at the crib

Back
Top Bottom