the thread about nothing...

these bad jokes 
laugh.gif
 so good

kinda want that usa kit

Damn I got a girl coming over to the crib but I only got this one rubber. I had it in my wallet for a while and the plastic came off of the "aluminum" package. I only got like $6 but idk if I wanna use it on a pack of rubbers where I could use that $6 for food. ( ya boy likes his food, we eatin ) I think im just going to use it and just not finish inside if ya dig. But this the life of a BROKE *** high school kid tryin to get his D wet. But that's the name of the game, F (female dogs) get money. But I got no money...
Real talk, if I was at CVS and a youngin asked me for like 2-3 bucks to buy condoms id donate.
Word thats a good deed if anything. Protecting people from their irresponsibility 

Socks of tha day

Based toe socks :pimp:

Nooooooo!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I dig the new avy btw :nthat:

I used to know a girl with cut scars on her thigh and both wrists, didn't seem like a person who did that really tbt. She was cute too.

@coldnessinmyheart Not for the faint of heart or those with weak stomachs

You know I love you right ?

... but you should be banned for this :lol:

Damn I got a girl coming over to the crib but I only got this one rubber. I had it in my wallet for a while and the plastic came off of the "aluminum" package. I only got like $6 but idk if I wanna use it on a pack of rubbers where I could use that $6 for food. ( ya boy likes his food, we eatin ) I think im just going to use it and just not finish inside if ya dig. But this the life of a BROKE *** high school kid tryin to get his D wet. But that's the name of the game, F (female dogs) get money. But I got no money...

If the front doors locked come in the back.

Dont eat Skippy, Jif or Peter Pan...

OK TAN,

What the difference between a piano, tuna fish and a tub of glue???
You can Tuna piano, but you cant piano a tuna!!

Waiting for someone to ask about the glue ?

Well I aint the one to be getting "Stuck on that "
troll.png

Last edited:
Idk why people are legit scared to buy condoms
As someone who used to be one of those people, I will just say that it feels a bit embarrassing, especially when you're young. Its a "oooooooooooohhhhhhh loook at him and what hes doingggggggggggggggg" Thing

As someone who used to be one of those people, I will just say that it feels a bit embarrassing, especially when you're young. Its a "oooooooooooohhhhhhh loook at him and what hes doingggggggggggggggg" Thing

Lol I see but tbh most of the cashier don't give a damb...they just want to clock out lol

Lol I see but tbh most of the cashier don't give a damb...they just want to clock out lol
Yeah I figured that out eventually. I went to Walmart with my former girl and bought the big box from Walmart and the cashier definitely made a face though, like why are you buying all of these...

Yeah I figured that out eventually. I went to Walmart with my former girl and bought the big box from Walmart and the cashier definitely made a face though, like why are you buying all of these...

Should have made a face back...Give her the "you know what's good" face

MqMgBZg.jpg

Every time I go to the corner store to buy condoms, they always give me magnums.

No BS. :lol:

That subtle racism.

Last edited:

Thanks y'all. I just felt weird asking her for it cause this only the second time we hooking up. Feel like the guys gotta provide them or you look kinda wack, but hey that's just me. I bet once it's a real relationship or a constant hook up it'll be fine but for now nah.

Oh and I was planning on finishing in her mouth lol. Dirty high school. Lordy.
please don't do raw even if shes gonna swallow the children. especially if you're just hooking up with her for the second time. 
laugh.gif

rubbers 
sick.gif
feels kinda pedophilish commenting on this

no rubber; pop on her stomach

never had dilemmas like this; grandmother worked at the health department and provided all grandkids with the brown bag specials 
nthat.gif

son just discovered the joy of peanut butter and jelly; may have to have one with him when i get home

Back
Top Bottom