the thread about nothing...

I keep seeing a fellow nter simpin HARD on one of my boys old jump offs instagram.
Poor guy doesn't know she's a scallywag

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I keep seeing a fellow nter simpin HARD on one of my boys old jump offs instagram.
Poor guy doesn't know she's a scallywag

Screencap n post it
nerd.gif

Really though why do girls come out when you got a girl? My gf treats me so well she's everything i would want Ina female but damn the temptations on these ##%+ is strong.

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Really though why do girls come out when you got a girl? My gf treats me so well she's everything i would want Ina female but damn the temptations on these ##%+ is strong.

Man I feel you bruh.

cant lie i joined in on the Bron bash, but i dnt hate him

for some reason i kept on picturing the scene from "Friday Night Lights" at the burger spot, with the guy and the baby tellin Winchell "Get you one of These" But instead of Winchell it was Bron. lol

Spoiler [+]
i really Hate D. Whistle tho, dude is a POS. whenver he jumps he ends up on the floor. refs bail him out like crazy.

I'm surprised I haven't seen pics of Wayne and Baby celebrating in Miami with the Heat throwing up B's...

Very long read and you obviously don't have to read it. But I'm posting this here because the Heat fans deserve to bask in the Finals thread, and I need to let it out somewhere other than facebook.
Spoiler [+]
Man $$++ that $@@! I'm sad as hell 
frown.gif
. I didn't watch the NFL when the Chargers lost the Superbowl, so I've never had a hometown team lose in a championship before.  I look at my facebook newsfeed and all of the Okies are very supportive of our team, "It doesn't matter. I still love my Team." "The Thunder are still my favorite team and I can't wait for next season." But most of these people don't actually understand the game of basketball. Most of them were cheerleaders back in highschool when I played, or they were football players. They see that we only lost most of those games by a few points, but they don't understand that we literrally got our @#%@$ beat on all fronts. They don't understand that we lost that ring because of simple basics not far from tying your shoe. Erik Spoelstra made Scott Brooks look like the cookie monster in an African safari surrounded by a pack of lions. It was pathetic. But I know it, and it hurts because it shouldn't have been that easy. Basketball use to be my life. 24/7. When I was in Indiana people would come up to me after games and tell me that they hadn't seen a shot like mine since Larry Bird, and that was in one of his hometowns. After highschool, I gave up on sports because of the politics involved with it; I wanted nothing to do with it. It was so heartbreaking and such a change in lifestyle that I had to give up watching sports as a whole. And then a few years later, all of a sudden there is a professional basketball team in Oklahoma while I'm living in Chicago. It brought me back to basketball as a fan. I moved out of my apartment in Chicago to come ride this playoff wave for the Thunder while getting to know immediate family that I hadn't seen in 7 or so years. I went to every single home game in the playoffs except for game 2 of the finals; that was the only home game that they would lose and the last home game they would play. I also didn't change my facebook profile pic for this series like I had for the Mavs, Lakers and Spurs. I don't know; maybe it's the ex-baller in me that feels like I let my team down, but it makes me teary-eyed. I have *%%$$*# articles to write and all I can think of is how close we were, how better of a team we were and how much more talented we actually had. How we lost because of a lack of basketball preparedness. I got this idea in Chicago that I would come ride out the playoffs in Oklahoma and shoot straight to San Diego afterwards for the NFL season, to support the Chargers. I don't think my heart can contain a Finals loss and a mediocre Chargers season in the same year. During halftime at the games they had a vert-jump measurement thing outside and I would build up a crowd placing my stickers above everyone else's. I'm 5'11, 6-foot on a good day. Hadn't stepped on a court in 3 years and my vertical is higher than it's ever been. Really though I'm headed to San Diego to take care of my  mom because she is in the last stages of her life; she honestly has no one else who can/will be there to help her. But I'm too *%%$$*# young to be taking care of people.  I'm 25 y/o and I want to travel. The first thing I'm going to do is buy a pair of Nike+ or Nike free's and go run on the beach. High-intensity-intervals, 20-sec sprints and 10-sec jogs until I fall over. I'm going to start collecting kicks again: KD's, Pac-mans and Penny's. Going to get back into something competitive -- maybe something like Escrima, tryout for an ABA team or a community college team -- because my heart and soul has been missing it since the day I quit playing basketball. I tried out for a ju-co team and the coach kept sending me emails but I never answered. I need to answer to something. I don't really know what it is.

On another note, while reading this thread, I imagine a room full of people keeping a flowing conversation. And you've got those guys who bring up other conversation, but everyone ignores him. But it all adds unto the words being spoken.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

On another note, while reading this thread, I imagine a room full of people keeping a flowing conversation. And you've got those guys who bring up other conversation, but everyone ignores him. But it all adds unto the words being spoken.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some..Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1..

Originally Posted by buggz05

Very long read and you obviously don't have to read it. But I'm posting this here because the Heat fans deserve to bask in the Finals thread, and I need to let it out somewhere other than facebook.
Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
. I didn't watch the NFL when the Chargers lost the Superbowl, so I've never had a hometown team lose in a championship before.  I look at my facebook newsfeed and all of the Okies are very supportive of our team, "It doesn't matter. I still love my Team." "The Thunder are still my favorite team and I can't wait for next season." But most of these people don't actually understand the game of basketball. Most of them were cheerleaders back in highschool when I played, or they were football players. They see that we only lost most of those games by a few points, but they don't understand that we literrally got our @#%@$ beat on all fronts. They don't understand that we lost that ring because of simple basics not far from tying your shoe. Erik Spoelstra made Scott Brooks look like the cookie monster in an African safari surrounded by a pack of lions. It was pathetic. But I know it, and it hurts because it shouldn't have been that easy. Basketball use to be my life. 24/7. When I was in Indiana people would come up to me after games and tell me that they hadn't seen a shot like mine since Larry Bird, and that was in one of his hometowns. After highschool, I gave up on sports because of the politics involved with it; I wanted nothing to do with it. It was so heartbreaking and such a change in lifestyle that I had to give up watching sports as a whole. And then a few years later, all of a sudden there is a professional basketball team in Oklahoma while I'm living in Chicago. It brought me back to basketball as a fan. I moved out of my apartment in Chicago to come ride this playoff wave for the Thunder while getting to know immediate family that I hadn't seen in 7 or so years. I went to every single home game in the playoffs except for game 2 of the finals; that was the only home game that they would lose and the last home game they would play. I also didn't change my facebook profile pic for this series like I had for the Mavs, Lakers and Spurs. I don't know; maybe it's the ex-baller in me that feels like I let my team down, but it makes me teary-eyed. I have *%%$$*# articles to write and all I can think of is how close we were, how better of a team we were and how much more talented we actually had. How we lost because of a lack of basketball preparedness. I got this idea in Chicago that I would come ride out the playoffs in Oklahoma and shoot straight to San Diego afterwards for the NFL season, to support the Chargers. I don't think my heart can contain a Finals loss and a mediocre Chargers season in the same year. During halftime at the games they had a vert-jump measurement thing outside and I would build up a crowd placing my stickers above everyone else's. I'm 5'11, 6-foot on a good day. Hadn't stepped on a court in 3 years and my vertical is higher than it's ever been. Really though I'm headed to San Diego to take care of my  mom because she is in the last stages of her life; she honestly has no one else who can/will be there to help her. But I'm too *%%$$*# young to be taking care of people.  I'm 25 y/o and I want to travel. The first thing I'm going to do is buy a pair of Nike+ or Nike free's and go run on the beach. High-intensity-intervals, 20-sec sprints and 10-sec jogs until I fall over. I'm going to start collecting kicks again: KD's, Pac-mans and Penny's. Going to get back into something competitive -- maybe something like Escrima, tryout for an ABA team or a community college team -- because my heart and soul has been missing it since the day I quit playing basketball. I tried out for a ju-co team and the coach kept sending me emails but I never answered. I need to answer to something. I don't really know what it is.
Wow this was a real post. As cliche as it sounds time heals all wounds man, things will get better. One other thing, IDK if I'm reading too much into it, but it seems that you're in a position where all of your dreams are in relatively close reach. Wanted to play ball, tried out immediately got calls, picked up and went from CHI to OKC at the drop of a hat, and now you're going to SD just as fast. That sounds like a pretty nice situation to be in, and you have a very high chance of finding what you're looking for. Things will be ok bro

damb, I haven't posted so much in a topic other than the old HB thread, that thread I had to check & make sure someone didn't post me
laugh.gif

I've never showed my face on the Internet other than instagram & my old FB which is deleted.

iono why but when DJ Boodah posted himself it was straight lulz

for the memories (hypebeast thread)

http://niketalk.com/topic/4538?page=1

Originally Posted by buggz05

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
frown.gif
 Last time I felt half as bad as you do is when the Hurricanes got robbed of a championship. Hang in there man, things eventually get better as long as you're putting the work.  Btw, I'd rather have OKC fans than Miami's. We suck. A huge % don't care unless you're winning unlike most other cities I've seen. 

For some reason thursdays are a really suck day at work.  Nothing but craziness.
Wonder why roy jones jr was flying stand by, he was pissed because he couldnt get on a flight the other day.

Back
Top Bottom