cereal will always be appreciated
insomnia sucks
havent eaten seafood in four years: hat
something about a young in shape soft skin crazy asian chick gets me going
public transportation during summer vacation is
pimp.gif

too lazy to get a blog

Originally Posted by GAGJR

so i got a third job today. i am now doing 1 full time, 2 part times, and a side hustle. i have to work this much in order to pay for school. frustrating but i am determined to get this degree.

keep grinding my #@%$!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

HBOGO is dope.

Every episode of every season available for series shows.

Starting off with Curb Your Enthusiasm. Just watched episode 1 / season 1.

I was doing the same thing. Too funny man

Originally Posted by digital022

HBOGO is dope.

Every episode of every season available for series shows.

Starting off with Curb Your Enthusiasm. Just watched episode 1 / season 1.

HBOgo is the GOAT app, my parents have hbo back home but since I don't have it here at my apt near school I just use their login /swag
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

so i got a third job today. i am now doing 1 full time, 2 part times, and a side hustle. i have to work this much in order to pay for school. frustrating but i am determined to get this degree.

keep grinding my #@%$!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow that's great. Best of luck to you. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im thinking about getting a 2nd job.

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Disregard females and acquire that currency
pimp.gif

Question for you female NTers

Would you help me find like a nice looking coffee mug for an older lady, this floor manager at my job is nice as hell to me and she stay hooking up with the food cause I work in the same dept as her son, someone took her coffee mug and I wanna get her one
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

day 4 of no power or Ac , the government said %+@$ us man

That's #*$^% up bruh, I heard on the news some people may not be getting power back till Friday/the weekend?
30t6p3b.gif
They should just use underground lines to avoid all that mess

Originally Posted by MMG

Would you help me find like a nice looking coffee mug for an older lady, this floor manager at my job is nice as hell to me and she stay hooking up with the food cause I work in the same dept as her son, someone took her coffee mug and I wanna get her one
nerd.gif

Someone took her mug? End their life! lol jk

What does she like? You can go to any home depot store. Or do u want to order it online? I can check for u.

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by MMG

nerd.gif

What does she like? You can go to any home depot store. Or do u want to order it online? I can check for u.
laugh.gif
@ asking for help to find a coffee mug
...Good of you to look out for her tho
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

nerd.gif

Yea if you can find one online
nerd.gif
I ask cause I don't wanna get her an ugly one, I was gonna order an alien one for me
laugh.gif
or star wars
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MMG

nerd.gif

Yea if you can find one online
nerd.gif
I ask cause I don't wanna get her an ugly one, I was gonna order an alien one for me
laugh.gif
or star wars
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Keep the alien mug for yourself.
laugh.gif

Have any idea of what she likes?

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

That's #*$^% up bruh, I heard on the news some people may not be getting power back till Friday/the weekend?
30t6p3b.gif

yeah man they told us Thursday or Friday, I can live without tv but it's 100 degrees everyday an wit no Ac my house is a greenhouse , it's 2012 they need a better way of doin things

30t6p3b.gif

yeah man they told us Thursday or Friday, I can live without tv but it's 100 degrees everyday an wit no Ac my house is a greenhouse , it's 2012 they need a better way of doin things

Thats *$*!%% fam....come to the chi I got u on these breezys and central air 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

damn, that's rough

My power was out for 3 days and it was driving me crazy

where you live at?

Anybody see that show Barter Kings? It has me thinking I can somehow flip my old xbox or my barely used computer speakers for an ipad eventually
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Son. I wish people would stop clamoring about putting venom into a spider-man movie. He's not even Spider-man's greatest villain!!!!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Son. I wish people would stop clamoring about putting venom into a spider-man movie. He's not even Spider-man's greatest villain!!!!
I'm curious to hear who you think it is then? I would go with Venom.
Originally Posted by KatieJade4

http://coordinatedkate.wordpress.com - It's nothing 
smile.gif
This is too dope. I need something like this in my life.

Originally Posted by Jim Rustler
This meme is taking over and IDK how to feel about it. You cant even go into a thread on BB without someone talking about Jimis being rustled. The pics with the money in them make me laugh though.

I'm stalking this thread waiting for page 808. We should lay down some rules though about how the person who has to pay it forward should go about it. Money limit, restriction on items etc. Something like the Secret Santa thread, before people just send a box with nothing in it and say something stupid like "OH its the thread about NOTHING, GET IT????

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I'm curious to hear who you think it is then? I would go with Venom.
I'm going to go with a old favorite of mine, Green Goblin. 
Venom is just a 90's fad. Let's make an Edgy Spider-Man. He was cool when all I did was watch the cartoon from my childhood but as I've gotten older, started reading the comics... I just lost all the luster I had for Venom. 
After reading the Ends of the Earth storyline (most recent Spidey arc), I'm liking Doc Ock and the rest of the Sinister Six. Spidey has one of the best Rogue's Gallery next to Batman.

Am I the only one who wants to see a Kraven vs Spidey movie? Throw in some of the Kraven stuff from Ult Spider-Man in there (he's a realty show star/famous hunter), have him tracking Spider-Man it would be so 
pimp.gif

Man my thoughts went everywhere this post

Back
Top Bottom