the thread about nothing...

gf broke up with me after 3 years...because i "changed". we own a store togther. she been going out with her friends...her bday is this weekend and she
gettn a table... **** is killing me.

Will do. My penmanship is atrocious so that will lessen my chances of success but Saturday I will be posted up in Starbucks with about 6 of these. I wonder how he got it to her though, I hope he didn't give it to her and run away. Devise my strategy NT
gf broke up with me after 3 years...because i "changed". we own a store togther. she been going out with her friends...her bday is this weekend and she
Wow wth....... Thats not cool
if shes working there i guess throw it in the tip jar and see how that goes.
I did this once at a Qdoba..... Did not work. 

Last edited:
Will do. My penmanship is atrocious so that will lessen my chances of success but Saturday I will be posted up in Starbucks with about 6 of these. I wonder how he got it to her though, I hope he didn't give it to her and run away. Devise my strategy NT
i'l write it for you and we can go half on the yambs..
sick.gif

sorry to hear that bro, just another reminder for me never to business with family or gf

you gotta party like its your bday + new years this weekend too bro bro

:smh: yea it sucks. i love her so much, she actually loved me more. but yea i did kinda of change due to stress from lot of crap. but she basically blocked
me on fb, instagrm, dont reply to my text if its not business related. told her i will be back to how i was.. i didnt think i loved her as much as how i do now..
never felt this type of hurt..im 22 and shes turnin 21.. she said she expected to be traveling and living togther by this time..im like wth.. ive been going out but
really not feeln my swag at the lounges,clubs, and girls i book, i dont even know how to talk to them anymore

^You'll be good play boy.. If not just ask him what you need to work on for next year.

So im working on this take home test (environmental microbiology) and im stuck on this basic question :smh: .... I feel like im just over thinking it though.

Which of the following are characteristics of some cells? A. Evolution, B. Motility (self-propulsion) C. Metabolism D. more than one of the above E. All

I originally said all of the above because all three are characteristics of cells. But motility is the only one that isnt a characteristic of ALL cells. One of the girls from my class is saying B because Motility is a characteristic of some cells. But I feel like if our professor was looking for answer B she would of said something like "Which of the following are characteristics of some cells, but not all cells?" What yall think?

that feeling when your fridge is actually looking scarce

Digornio made that strictly for the :smokin

Last edited:
1 Year anniversary that I got run over by a car. It's a blessing that I'm still walking.

Good to see you're good today.

My friend got into a car accident a couple of months ago, so lucky... he only got 3 fingers of his left hand cut 1/2 inch.

the car after :

1 Year anniversary that I got run over by a car. It's a blessing that I'm still walking.
Good to see you're good today.

My friend got into a car accident a couple of months ago, so lucky... he only got 3 fingers of his left hand cut 1/2 inch.
the car after :
Thx...Damn glad he's ok. That's the important thing. It could be a lot worse.

Last edited:
deckerno.gif

can one of you photoshop pros throw a banana at this mans feet :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
mookie jones is a damn fool wit it.

my new ***** light
brite
damn near white
baby work the pole
get a thousand a nite
***** so good i could sell it like yola
3 fingers in when i throw her