the thread about nothing...

I actually dont think my ex ended up joining a sorority, which kinda makes me feel vindicated on my end. but whatev that was only a smlll part of why we ain't together no more.

That's cool her aprents talk to u still. My ex's mom is a legit free spirit and doesn't give a **** as long as her duaghter is happy... but I know she liked me as her bf 
tired.gif

This is drunked rck2sactown soeaking, and I really need to stop talking about her. Cuz this **** isn't helping

Man i was wondering why you're typing a few typos :lol:

Rck you moving to LA ever?
I thought I read you were?

I'll be visiting my best friend (the one who went to CSUN) in the next two weeks... depends on when his GF is outta town, she is a buyer for marshalls or some **** spo she travels alot.

But ya, when I graduate with my nursing degree I plan on findinfg a job in LA/LB/OC asap.

Rck save da trash talk

@mj he said hes moving in august when he gets his act together and marinates his angus

Let me refrase. My friend from HS, his little sister (who is only 2-3 years younger than me) is at the bars. Yambs shall be had
I feel like the asian Mattheew Mcconaghey
Rck save da trash talk

@mj he said hes moving in august when he gets his act together and marinates his angus
Win or lose I'll be talking dat trash son.

And I'll still be in school in august.... so hopefully january-march I'll be moving down there

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to tell some girl i poke on facebook that i want to poke her for real, all this poking back and forth isn't doing anything for me. 

Rck save da trash talk

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll be visiting my best friend (the one who went to CSUN) in the next two weeks... depends on when his GF is outta town, she is a buyer for marshalls or some **** spo she travels alot.

But ya, when I graduate with my nursing degree I plan on findinfg a job in LA/LB/OC asap.

that's dope did you do RN or BSN? or LVN?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 oh ya now i remember. The one thing I'm glad me and my ex established was that ew'd never move in together unless we were sure we were getting married. 

You literally have no friends oyu coul be rommates with?
Well we were supposed too..

Her mom and dad still call me weekly to check up with me.
They want us to be together, but she messed up.

Frats and sororities tho
mean.gif

Never ever ever will I mess with a girl from a sorority
sick.gif
I actually dont think my ex ended up joining a sorority, which kinda makes me feel vindicated on my end. but whatev that was only a smlll part of why we ain't together no more.

That's cool her aprents talk to u still. My ex's mom is a legit free spirit and doesn't give a **** as long as her duaghter is happy... but I know she liked me as her bf 
tired.gif

This is drunked rck2sactown soeaking, and I really need to stop talking about her. Cuz this **** isn't helping

exactly. Never thought lving would be this hard, but it is 
ohwell.gif

that's dope did you do RN or BSN? or LVN?
BSN 
nthat.gif

I hear LVNs are having a tough time finding work

exactly. Never thought lving would be this hard, but it is 
ohwell.gif

BSN 
nthat.gif

I hear LVNs are having a tough time finding work

Sick :pimp:

I was gonna do that, but then i changed my mind.

I'm regretting it now.
And probably am gonna go back to BSN. Guaranteed job and great pay.

Tans been too structured for some of yall eh ?

{Random Stuff folder Dump}

That oughtta be enough to generate some random discussion :lol:

I think we;re about to bounce outta this place........ I want to eat so mcuh 
laugh.gif
 but kinda wanna save money and not eat terrible food

Have to restore my iPhone because there's to much other space :smh: there goes all the texts with my girl :smh:

Back
Top Bottom