the thread about nothing...

How often do y'all buy clothes?
I bought suits two weeks ago and it was the first time I bought clothes in like a year. I cant see myself buying a lot of casual wear in the future, I dont even get a chance to wear it that often. I go to work, its business attire, I go out at night I'm suited up. Last time I seriously went clothes shopping, I bought a bunch of casual stuff and it just sits there, I barely get to wear any of it. All my sneakers are in good shape though :lol:

I recently started seriously committing to getting my business attire up though being that I have to be in it all the time, I might as well have a good amount of it, and feel good wearing it.

^^^Copping jordans are never a good decision.

Got some gamma 1s on impulse. Less than 10 mins less I noticed on the receipt it said no refunds.

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 I didn't think it was hard to believe, I just didn't want to it to be truth. And no, they're not the same but this thread isn't the place.

Got some gamma 1s on impulse. Less than 10 mins less I noticed on the receipt it said no refunds.

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 I didn't think it was hard to believe, I just didn't want to it to be truth. And no, they're not the same but this thread isn't the place.

:lol: they are exactly the same

Hell... I don't like Macklemore, but if anything he came up on more legit grounds than Ross.

Ross is a fraud. He stole his entire name and persona from one of the worlds most notorious drug dealers and the sheep who don't know better just eat it up.
He is the real life MC Gusto :lol: Complete clown status

I can't **** with a girl with eyebrows like this. SMH

sick.gif

Last edited:

Hell... I don't like Macklemore, but if anything he came up on more legit grounds than Ross.

Ross is a fraud. He stole his entire name and persona from one of the worlds most notorious drug dealers and the sheep who don't know better just eat it up.

I agree but the problem with this is 90% of rappers who've ever touched the mic and rapped about slanging are frauds.

yeah i have to sit the next game. Although i might not be able to make it anyway might be in atlantic city this weekend. But i have been told if you show up and their are different refs just wear a different jersey number and you can prob play. So we will see.

New vapor superflys

they are a thing of beauty....but rumors are putting them in the $300 dollar range retail

Last edited:

Whoa whoa whoa.....do you know Rick Ross?

Whoa whoa whoa.....do you know Rick Ross?

freeway-rick-ross.jpg

MY questions still stands..

..either one of them.

No

I dont need to know the man to see that

He stole his Name : FACT

He stole his signature look: FACT

And he used to be a CO ?.... ****.... He's a complete clown

The man is a sham... A real life MC Gusto.... He is the walking embodiment of everything that is wrong with Rap today.

No

The man is a sham... A real life MC Gusto.... He is the walking embodiment of everything that is wrong with Rap today.
Who cares, he makes good music

No

Who cares, he makes good music

:lol: that's a matter of opinion

My parents planned this :smh:
Turning 21 on a Monday :x
Last week of school, tests everyday :x
A week before finals :x

..either one of them.

No

Your logic.

Scarface = Fraud.

Beanie Segal = Fraud

Everybody fat with a beard = fraud.

Do you know for a fact he was a CO? Did you see it with your own eyes, do you know anybody that was locked up where he worked, or are you just repeating what other people said. And since when did CO = Police?

I dont have a problem with you not liking him, but those reasons aint even yours. You making a judgement on someone's entire being based off of something some one else showed you. Someone who clearly had something against Ross. And if the actual Rick Ross said he was cool with it, how is you to be shunning folks behind it??

Last edited:

..either one of them.

No

Your logic.

Scarface = Fraud.

Beanie Segal = Fraud

Everybody fat with a beard = fraud.

Do you know for a fact he was a CO? Did you see it with your own eyes, do you know anybody that was locked up where he worked, or are you just repeating what other people said. And since when did CO = Police?

I dont have a problem with you not liking him, but those reasons aint even yours. You making a judgement on someone's entire being based off of something some one else showed you. Someone who clearly had something against Ross. And if the actual Rick Ross said he was cool with it, how is you to be shunning folks behind it??

You're wearing that cape so tight I think it's starting to cut off the circulation to your brain.

Back
Top Bottom