the thread about nothing...

struggling to make a decision on what to sell
ohwell.gif
sell your soul, no one will buy your sex.

What do you guys consider a liveable wage? 100k/year seems like the magic number on nt in most threads

I personally don't need nearly that much to be comfortable, I do live in MS though 
laugh.gif

What do you guys consider a liveable wage? 100k/year seems like the magic number on nt in most threads

I personally don't need nearly that much to be comfortable, I do live in MS though 
laugh.gif
liveable wage is whatever is in your means, don't listen to NT for **** like that 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
liveable wage is whatever is in your means, don't listen to NT for **** like that 
laugh.gif
Oh, I don't. Just interested in others opinion on it really. 

When it comes down to it Donald Sterling won he turned $12 Millions in to $2 Billion racist sexiest gayist I could care less when it comes to the business side of this whole situation props to him

50-60k is the magic number for me. However, If I owned the house I'm living in right now it would be more like 22k 
laugh.gif

part-time hours >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom