the thread about nothing...

R.I.P.

When you think you saving money and you get kicked in the face by things you didn't see coming.
Soccer Fee's for all of my leagues are due by friday. ($200 total 3 leagues. one is $100 other two are $50). Had an MRI on my foot $150 :smh: and the $25 copay to my doctor to send me to the MRI.
Literally put $500 in my savings like damn...i did good in Feb at saving money....NOPE!!!

Oh well hope Tan is Flourishing.

Last edited:
When you think you saving money and you get kicked in the face by things you didn't see coming.
Soccer Fee's for all of my leagues are due by friday. ($200 total 3 leagues. one is $100 other two are $50). Had an MRI on my foot $150
mean.gif
and the $25 copay to my doctor to send me to the MRI.
Literally put $500 in my savings like damn...i did good in Feb at saving money....NOPE!!!

Oh well hope Tan is Flourishing.

Got to get my personal life together real soon pressure is mounting for "commitment" and it is obviously not on my side.
Man I hate this. Always ends up being the most random thing, usually something that you use to enjoy your life at bit and its either suffer and save or spend the money and enjoy things.

Its messed up when its thursday and you thunk its friday,

But what might be worse, is when its monday and you cant get the tuesday special at popeyes.

General is so depressing today. Nothing but debbie downer threads.
And its raining. no bueno. My phone is at 3 percent too :frown:
Now i can't snap chat OMAR

its amazing how good it feels to shave your pubes. ready to diddy bop through the neighborhood. feeling the wind blowing between my sack. 

Back
Top Bottom