the thread about nothing...

matters7 matters7

My condolences, I won't say I know how it feels because I've never really had a close pet. 17 years is quite a long time though, I'm sure your cat had a good run.

Thankyou Man. Yeh I cant be mad, she had a long and good life but it does feel like a friend has been lost. Gonna be empty at home for a while now. That's life though

matters7 matters7

My condolences, I won't say I know how it feels because I've never really had a close pet. 17 years is quite a long time though, I'm sure your cat had a good run.

Thankyou Man. Yeh I cant be mad, she had a long and good life but it does feel like a friend has been lost. Gonna be empty at home for a while now. That's life though
Sorry to hear that fam

Thanks my dude. She's better where she is now, no pain there. Lighting one and pooring one for my homie tonight

Last edited:
Fast-Fifty-Number-31.jpg&cci_ts=20140512123200

Last edited:
"Tell my momma I'm a Shaman rhymin, Jesus Christ and Sean Carter are my only idols. No, Jesus Christ and Sean Carter are my only rivals, I'm the messiah of rap, my catalog's the Bible."

Ab Soul is so damn good :smh:

Last edited:
"Tell my momma I'm a Shaman rhymin, Jesus Christ and Sean Carter are my only idols. No, Jesus Christ and Sean Carter are my only rivals, I'm the messiah of rap, my catalog's the Bible."

Ab Soul is so damn good
mean.gif
Last album was all over the place tho. Dude is real nice just not a mainstream artist.

i put the h on the block like hnr block 

brush its amazing how much I've been saving by not burning all day everyday and just hitting the one timer once or twice at night. love it. gram lasts me two weeks in some occasions. 

Last edited:
Ever since I introduced my mom to Pandora, she's doing the Mary J. Blige dance to random Future songs every time I visit her crib. :lol: :pimp:

Our best supervisor voluntarily quit just now. It was probably for the best since the account he was in charge with is leaving in a few weeks. I know he will have no problem landing a new gig, but it's still big blow to us.

So I had a talk with my girl last night
Apparently it's ok for me if I were to cheat on her
But I got no side chicks doe

Back
Top Bottom