the thread about nothing...

So what do you do when you treat a girl right (give motivational talks, help her move in her new place, and purchase her food) then you're suppose to meet up for dinner and she doesn't tell the truth where she is?

Take it as a lesson learned and keep it movin

Right, that's why the original TF-1000 resale price is really high. Not trying to spend that much money on a basketball.

tumblr_inline_nn65kfHHG51sb080b_500.gif

WE BYKE

long time no see. dope to see you coming around

:lol: :lol:

my fav gif at the moment

Random proof to send to an eBay buyer "chawk1a" thinking I'm new to this. You've only started collecting this year.

-Kajaluz

I was always taught to treat others how I want to be treated. I will still help her out and be there for her if she needs me to but I feel betrayed. Some say I'm too much of a good person but I care for everyone.

Dont let them take kindness for weakness.

Btw is this airsaganaki?

So what do you do when you treat a girl right (give motivational talks, help her move in her new place, and purchase her food) then you're suppose to meet up for dinner and she doesn't tell the truth where she is?

not sure where she was but sounds like you in the friendzone

WE BYKE

long time no see. dope to see you coming around

:lol: :lol:

my fav gif at the moment

:lol: i took it from you bro. That video it came from that you posted was dope af too and i dont even like skateboarding like that lol

:lol: i took it from you bro. That video it came from that you posted was dope af too and i dont even like skateboarding like that lol

vid was very dope. I used to skate when i was a kid and the skate culture has always influenced me. Only skate from time to time to get around nowadays. But man these kids were dope :lol:

vid was very dope. I used to skate when i was a kid and the skate culture has always influenced me. Only skate from time to time to get around nowadays. But man these kids were dope :lol:

They got some balls going into that bowl and halfpipe. I can tell you 1 thing... Youd never catch me doin that ****

The point is, you hustling backwards. You're not pimping. You should have ate he...ate with her before you rented the uhaul. Now her reward system all messed up.

If you need the e-book on all this feel free to DM.

The point is, you hustling backwards. You're not pimping. You should have ate he...ate with her before you rented the uhaul. Now her reward system all messed up.

If you need the e-book on all this feel free to DM.

No, I took her out for some ice cream and food first then she asked me to help her move into her new place (I didn't rent anything, only had to carry her stuff (couch, dressers, and bed up to the third story with help), then yesterday bought Chinese food and drinks for both of us; today we were suppose to go to Outback Steakhouse for the Wednesday special.

You doing a lot of spending young blood. Back in the day all you need was some chrome wheels on the jetta and big mac money. You outchea outbacking and lifting all types of furniture. From the way it sounds I'm not entirely sure you used proper safety procedures all that upholstery.

What's your end game with this lady? The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

Back
Top Bottom