the thread about nothing...

Work today and off till Thursday.

Didn't think it would happen, but the Supreme Leader gave the fed the 24th off lol

ordered a 360 camera

should be fun to mess around with during xmas

crazy you can order something now and it comes today

An old fling hit me up to chill on Friday and this girl said “how many hearts did you break this year”
And then she also said “it’s good that your no longer in their life. Now they have a chance of meeting someone special”
Low key. Been thinking about these two phrases all weekend 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Damn, man. Days before Christmas too?

:rofl:

Family threw me a small birthday dinner with some cake last night. We had music going and the kids were playing around, the house had a warm feeling 8)

I wake up late today to hear the mailman knocking. My XIs arrived. Dope!
64A51093-1705-4110-919A-89FAA78C1CC4.jpeg

I went to catch up with a friend from nine years ago and it'll prb be the last. I was ready to throw hands halfway through dinner and I don't even fight people anymore. He's set for life with the Med school career path which is cool as he was never bragging about his life. However the entire time he was telling me how I should proceed with my life.

The last straw was when he decided to play armchair psychology and be a smartass about it. I tried to be subtle and told the guy that it's not polite to be accusing me of battling depression. He doubles down and says he's def right and he knows how to see these things. My mind tells me to get up and shove dude but I calm down and just tell him yeah I'm not talking about this.

Dude may be smarter than most people but he really an ahole and don't even know it

I went to catch up with a friend from nine years ago and it'll prb be the last. I was ready to throw hands halfway through dinner and I don't even fight people anymore. He's set for life with the Med school career path which is cool as he was never bragging about his life. However the entire time he was telling me how I should proceed with my life.

The last straw was when he decided to play armchair psychology and be a smartass about it. I tried to be subtle and told the guy that it's not polite to be accusing me of battling depression. He doubles down and says he's def right and he knows how to see these things. My mind tells me to get up and shove dude but I calm down and just tell him yeah I'm not talking about this.

Dude may be smarter than most people but he really an ahole and don't even know it

How far is in through med school? He sounds like an ******* that just in second/third year that feels he knows everything. I go 2 friends who are almost done with their residency and they would never act like that smh.

Family threw me a small birthday dinner with some cake last night. We had music going and the kids were playing around, the house had a warm feeling 8)

I wake up late today to hear the mailman knocking. My XIs arrived. Dope!
64A51093-1705-4110-919A-89FAA78C1CC4.jpeg
Happy Birthday! Those breds are sick! Glad they released these again. Hoping they will release the grey ones again.

How far is in through med school? He sounds like an ******* that just in second/third year that feels he knows everything. I go 2 friends who are almost done with their residency and they would never act like that smh.

I believe he's about halfway through. I blame his parents, they run absolutely every single aspect of his life to this day. He probably can't see things from another perspective.

On the contrary his parents were able set him up for life so you could argue their method worked for him

Just trying different settings on my phone.

Thanks man. Yeah, those grey ones should be next but I hear JB is doing another space jam looking shoe. Kinda boring.
I heard that too for 2020, Space jam but with silver instead of blue. Greys might be 2021.

Back
Top Bottom