The Thread About Nothing...

^^^I was just going to write this 
laugh.gif
dude had a serious growth spurt.

Every year I pray no one from the Niners make the madden cover due to the curse

why do dudes at every level mess up on the purposely missed ft by crossing the line too early?

I wonder if people understand that the majority of players in the NBA are in fact role players. I ask this because people put so much stock in Drafts in terms of expecting more than a handful of players being anything more than role players. I just think folks need to use a little more common sense when it comes to projecting players coming out. Anthony Davis is a nice young player. I could see him being something similar to a Young KG. I said I COULD SEE it happening. I am not guaranteeing it though.

Tyshawn Taylor is my favorite player in the country. Dude makes the dumbest plays but always comes up big in clutch games.

Best PG in the draft imo.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I wonder if people understand that the majority of players in the NBA are in fact role players. I ask this because people put so much stock in Drafts in terms of expecting more than a handful of players being anything more than role players. I just think folks need to use a little more common sense when it comes to projecting players coming out. Anthony Davis is a nice young player. I could see him being something similar to a Young KG. I said I COULD SEE it happening. I am not guaranteeing it though.

This. I was going through NBA drafts of previous years and saw so many players that people were calling future superstars that are just role players. I said it earlier though I don't see superstar in Anthony Davis' future or a prolonged career for that matter. 

Im a Pacers fan, but im from Pittsburgh. I started liking the Pacers because i used to HATE watching MJ and the Bulls win everything. I dont hate Danny Granger, but I really think that we would be better trading him and moving George to the 3. A couple mocks I've seen have the Pacers taking Doron Lamb in the 1st, a line up of Collison, Lamb, George, Hansbrough (West isnt the answer) and Hibbert would be dope

Joel Anthony shoulda come out wearing a #6 jersey for the Heat tonight and Bron shoulda worn an Anthony jersey...

Could've been a nice little April fools joke, and it'd definitely would have fooled a few people or at least made people do a double take

before they figured it out
laugh.gif
I can't be the only one who thinks they look the same right?

JJ Hickson was a monster in Cleveland, I dont get why Cleveland let him go? During their terrible season last year he was the only one showing up every night

Originally Posted by Caerus

Tyshawn Taylor is my favorite player in the country. Dude makes the dumbest plays but always comes up big in clutch games.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish I could get into college basketball before March Madness, I don't have a team to follow.

March Madness has been
pimp.gif

Pitt let me down so bad this season. Im used to them and UConn being 2 of the best teams in the country, and having that great rivalry.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright. When goes ham on UK monday night I want you to remember this.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright. When goes ham on UK monday night I want you to remember this.

If he has 100 points on Monday he still won't be the best PG in the draft.

I hate march madness , until the very last game. Its annoying as hell every damn channel, im here trying to watch nba games/pro sports highlights and espn and every other channel is consumed by seeded teams pummeling (sp?) scrubby college bball teams its annoying as hell.

if by unguardable you mean allow Kobe to take 26+ shots a game, sure, he's unguardable. He rarely cracks 50% shooting in games this season. Lebron is shooting 53% for the SEASON. But Lebron is not unguardable.

Dirk is the only one. His performance in the playoffs last year proved that. KD will get to that point very soon though. This is because of their height advantage + shooting ability though.

My favorite baseball team will, more likely than not, ALWAYS be the 95 Indians.

I know the 97 team was insane, but my favorite player (Kenny Lofton) wasn't there and 95 was actually the first baseball season I REALLY got into.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

All legit gripes....until I got to the part that I put in bold. 

I didn't see him play that much in college and the highlights ive seen all the WR's have a lot of seperation and i haven't seen any highlight of him making touch passes or passes through traffic.  I know its prob happened but i just haven't really looked into it.  I just see these deep passes and think Anthony Armstrong isn't getting that open 
You really must hardly have watched him then. Guy can make all kinds of throws. He'll be fine in the NFL as a passer as long as he keeps his head on straight.
I think i saw .5 games of his all year.  Aka 30 mins of him playing.  So thanks for all the positive reinforcement guys lol.  I hope by "keep his head on straight" you mean our o-line doesn't let him get David Carr-ed lol.  I think dude mentally is incredible.  I have seen almost all of the interviews he has done and just seems like a real down to earth level headed dude.
Will buy my RG3 nike
grin.gif
 jersey as soon as his number is solidified 
pimp.gif

I still wanna see Iverson come back to the league and contribute to a contender.

Why didnt the ******** go after Mike Wallace?

Back
Top Bottom