The Thread About Nothing...

LeBron deserves MVP this season but will not get it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by supahoopa

i know my NTers question peoples fanhood

i question this girls fan hood and she gets absolutely pissed with me

im like you can't show up during the national championship like that

how ironical that she's a LSU and Kentucky fan all of a sudden ?

CHILD PLEASE..

....grow up.

....it really is NOT that serious.

fair weather fan ?

i know my NTers question peoples fanhood

i question this girls fan hood and she gets absolutely pissed with me

im like you can't show up during the national championship like that

how ironical that she's a LSU and Kentucky fan all of a sudden ?

CHILD PLEASE..

....grow up.

fair weather fan ?

...how about NO FAN.....of any team. i just watch the game.

...plenty of other things to get emotional over in this life/world than a bunch of millionaires that couldnt give 2 damns about you.

...i also dont align myself with any state/county/city/block/street. no one will care more about you than yourself, if your lucky MAYBE your immediate family, ill invest and get emotional over that if anything instead.

So my mom watched ESPN real quick with me and she saw Britney for the first time, she yelled THATS A MAN! SHE HAS THAT APPLE...
628x471.jpg

Yo... shes a man bruh... 

I think the Britney Griner is a man jokes are more tired than any jokes about LeBron and rings, personally.

....grow up.

fair weather fan ?

...plenty of other things to get emotional over in this life/world than a bunch of millionaires that couldnt give 2 damns about you.

...i also dont align myself with any state/county/city/block/street. no one will care more about you than yourself, if your lucky MAYBE your immediate family, ill invest and get emotional over that if anything instead.

sorry but being a fan of a particular team is pretty fun
yea there are many more things to be excited/worry about

fair weather fan ?

sorry but being a fan of a particular team is pretty fun
yea there are many more things to be excited/worry about

...oh im sorry, please dont misunderstand me.

....BEING a fan? sure. by all means. soak it up, have a ball. (no sarcasm)

...but attempting to make fun of someone else because they dont abide by some frat boy bylaws of who you can and cant root for is lame and childish. especially for an adult thats supposed to have their priorities straight.

...YOU being a fan has nothing to do with who/if/why someone else chooses to root for.

Random thought; what if Tina Fey married Timofey Mozgov? Would she change her name to Tina Fey Mozgov? Timofey and Tina Fey Mozgov makes me laugh.

I'm just glad no one made a Joe Flacco saying he is the best QB thread ... that may in fact be the dumbest statement ever made by a QB

Joe has made comments like that before, he seems to get peeved and then run his mouth a bit. I do like his confidence though

I like seasoned, I like

Originally Posted by PMatic

Random thought; what if Tina Fey married Timofey Mozgov? Would she change her name to Tina Fey Mozgov? Timofey and Tina Fey Mozgov makes me laugh.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Related:

Griner is not a man. If I was at Baylor I'd put her the team (if she didn't mine the difference in height).

...i find it horrible that people on here continue to call Brittany Grinor a man. i would to say trying to get laughs, but im not sure thats everyones angle.

...%!#% aint cool foreal. with her being so big in sports she could very well be an NTer or at the very least lurk. yall need to chill with that noise.

...i find it horrible that people on here continue to call Brittany Grinor a man. i would to say trying to get laughs, but im not sure thats everyones angle.

...%!#% aint cool foreal. with her being so big in sports she could very well be an NTer or at the very least lurk. yall need to chill with that noise.

It's not that serious, most are reaching for lulz - but I agree - it needs to stop.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's not that serious, most are reaching for lulz - but I agree - it needs to stop.

.....so its not that serious, but you agree, and it needs to stop?
....got ya chief.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The only NFL team that should be able to wear a black Jersey is the Raiders and Steelers.
Ravens 
nerd.gif

Bengals 
nerd.gif

Jaguars 
nerd.gif

Panthers 
nerd.gif

Saints 
nerd.gif

Brittany Griner 
laugh.gif
, feels like she's been playing women's hoops for years now.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The only NFL team that should be able to wear a black Jersey is the Raiders and Steelers.
Ravens 
nerd.gif

Bengals 
nerd.gif

Jaguars 
nerd.gif

Panthers 
nerd.gif

Saints 
nerd.gif

Brittany Griner 
laugh.gif

Forgot about Saints but now all these teams have a black jersey.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ravens 
nerd.gif

Bengals 
nerd.gif

Jaguars 
nerd.gif

Panthers 
nerd.gif

Saints 
nerd.gif

Brittany Griner 
laugh.gif

Forgot about Saints but now all these teams have a black jersey.
the 'black jersey'
every team's fans swear their team should have a black alternate, if they dont already have it, & i hate it. 

Back
Top Bottom