The Thread About Nothing...

For all the good $+!% that Arte has done for the Angels, I'll never forgive him for naming us the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

people still make fun of us for that #$$+!@$ name to this day

So I guess it's about time I give up on my hopes of seeing Allen Iverson and T.O return to their leagues 
tired.gif

I still don't understand why Peyton chose the Broncos

Part of me wants to believe that he did it because he was sick of hearing about Tim Tebow, and wanted to show him what a real QB can do with the Broncos.

Also I think John Elway is a douche. Always have, always will.

It's also disgusting how Sam Bradford is like the 2nd highest paid QB in the league, and I hate Matt Ryan and our stupid *$% jerseys.

Naija Nitemare:
For all the good $+!% that Arte has done for the Angels, I'll never forgive him for naming us the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

people still make fun of us for that #$$+!@$ name to this day
COSIGN!!!

Seeing Andrew Bynum launch up a 3, get benched, joke and laugh around while being benched, and then saying after the game he'll continue to launch 3's.... really makes me wonder how people can support athletes and teams sometimes (myself included).

When you see someone care so little about anyone other than himself, and then see all the energy, effort, and money that's given towards this guy, it's really pretty sad.

fearthenut:
Seeing Andrew Bynum launch up a 3, get benched, joke and laugh around while being benched, and then saying after the game he'll continue to launch 3's.... really makes me wonder how people can support athletes and teams sometimes (myself included).

When you see someone care so little about anyone other than himself, and then see all the energy, effort, and money that's given towards this guy, it's really pretty sad.
Blame Mike Brown

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I will never ever understand selecting Evan Turner over Demarcus Cousins...
sick.gif
You can partly blame Michael Beasley.

In the meantime, in Boogie's last four games he's averaging 27.7 PPG (46% shooting), 13.7 RPG and 3.2 APG.

When my fantasy players do some damn poorly, ruins my night.

Why the hell is Danny Granger only getting 15 minutes tonight? It's the start of the 4th now
30t6p3b.gif

Got to shake hands with, Mike Tomlin, Lovie Smith, Ken Wizenhunt, John Fox, John Elway, Tom Coughlin, Rachel Nichols, Adam Schefter, Drew Rosenhause, and a few other coaches and personalities the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom