The thread about nothing

Yo I was randomly thinking about this but whatever happened to Charles Hamilton?? Its like dude just fell off the face of the Earth :smh:
Pink Lavalamp is still one of my fav mixtapes of all time
Hes the only rapper to have peaked before anyone even knew who he was since Pink Lavalamp was actually old stuff

:lol: :smh:

So many things contributed to his downfall from that vid, to the backlash of saying the spirit of J Dilla was the executive producer for one of his mixtapes, to that vid of him trying to battle that one dude (forgot his name) while he was in the barbershop. Then the recent J Cole diss and the incoherent interview with MTV about that diss :smh:
I just peeped this recent song by him tho...

This is nice and prob the best song I've heard from him in years, I just DL'd that mixtape to check it out. Hope its good

if you fs w/ uk club music (drum and bass, garage etc) you should watch this documentary made by idris elba.

My man solarious with that vid :smokin :lol:

Since y'all was posting some joints, I figured I'd leave this one here. I bumped this HARD in the whip today. Can't wait to bump it with the windows down when it gets hot. I miss these days...

Back
Top Bottom