The thread about nothing

a full album by kool g rap and scarface would probably be the greatest thing ever..

and with production by mike dean and alchemist.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Constant Conversation with Juicy J and Passion Pit is absolutely :pimp:

Sucha mellow song you can just vibe to, I bet you won't be disappointed:

speaking of az/rae records, i always thought their remix to doe or die should have been over the original n.o. joe beat. they should do that and call it part 3 :smokin

if you mess w/ break mixes you should check out this new one from lord finesse called live from tokyo pt 1.

I cant stand it when b***h a** n***as remake songs that real m*thu***kas made

so much truth in this. boys be reaching, knowin damn well the og artist wouldn't f w/ them in real life and they don't do the beat justice either. :smh:

Last edited:
-listening to biggie's "me and my b_tch"  today and when the part "you look so good, I'll suck on your daddy's d_ck", I was on my riely freeman steez "n_gga you gay".  Ain't no broad that fine, that you gonna suck another dude off.  I'm sorry, r.i.p. to b.i.g., and all that, but that ish is gay.

-cappadonna's verse on "camay" "I ordered me a sex on the beach with a cherry, I order her? What is it?  All the lyric websites say "vermidi on ice".  I say its a "reunite(ree-you-knee-tee(a wine from the 70's/80's)) on ice" Plus I looked up vermidi, and found on info on it.

-i forgot how much I loved maxwell's hang suite.  I had "whenever,wherever,whatever"on. such a chill song.  

-

-listening to biggie's "me and my b_tch"  today and when the part "you look so good, I'll suck on your daddy's d_ck", I was on my riely freeman steez "n_gga you gay".  Ain't no broad that fine, that you gonna suck another dude off.  I'm sorry, r.i.p. to b.i.g., and all that, but that ish is gay.

Back
Top Bottom