THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

SOTY

_DSC0382.jpg

GT & his girl, she's pretty.

DSC_5728.jpg

some GONZ 

this was cool. DIY spots get wrecked so fast where I live, **** winos.

this made me lol out loud 

if you haven't been watching the Dekline video parts on the Thrasher website, you're slacking big time!

you can also have it for free by going to Dekline's website I think and downloading it. 

EDIT:

if you haven't watched Birdhouse's ending for the KOTR, do it! it's one of the best things I've ever seen.

Last edited:
anyone own a gopro? i want to start filming, not sure if I should get a gopro or something else.

Go pros are cool for filming. It does the job and you can buy cool little attachments like a rod you can wrap around things for some dope angles.

Also the Etnies x Plan B marana's are $57 shipped from Amazon.

We're finally getting warmer weather here in the Midwest and the snow/ice started melting yesterday. Gonna go to the park today and pray that it's dry 
pimp.gif

finally some nice weather in the toronto area. skated today **** is like the best feeling when you roll down the street and there's a nice breeze blowing at you

So Chris Cole is on Plan B now. Not feelin' this commercial at all. What's up with all the forced celebration for a f/s bluntslide on a ledge?

In other news about people switching to lame teams, Westgate is on Element now. Lateral move since Zoo has been a shell of what it used to be for years.

Last edited:
Sad to see these spots get torn down. First Love Park then the Carlsbad high school gap and now this. I still need to see Ryan Gallants kick back noseblunt down that ledge.

Busenitz, Gerwer and Manderson in Hawaii!!!

Also, if you like Jeff Grosso's "Letters to Skateboarding" series, Tommy Guererro started a new series where he talks about old skate stuff too!

BS with TG

Not paying attention to BATB but 2up is back! Seems like Daewon is out but Sebo Walker is probably the most creative one so far? Ritchie Jackson kinda went full circus this time.

Back
Top Bottom