THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

I thought the Howard 2s were great except for the fact that they had zero ventilation. Seemed odd considering Rick would talk about having to use a lot of Desenex or whatever because of athlete's foot. Have athlete's foot but design a shoe that is a sweatbox?

The old Huf mids on DVS were pretty solid too.

Reynolds 3 and Lakai Manchesters are my personal favorites. I love a rounded toe cap.

Can't go wrong with the OG triple OG skate show: eS Accel

Sal 23 will always be my favorite. With es k1's a close second. Damn I hope they retro them again.

Top street guy gotta be Nyjah at this point IMO

No doubt. It seems Street skating has evolve quite a bit since the mid-late 2000s. Its been fun catching up. I see P-rod and Luan still out there doing their thing. What newer skate videos do you recommend?

Last edited:
No doubt. It seems Street skating has evolve quite a bit since the mid-late 2000s. Its been fun catching up. I see P-rod and Luan still out there doing their thing. What newer skate videos do you could?

Haven't watched/bought a new video since Stay Gold and that P. Rod part. I feel like companies don't even do full videos anymore. Especially with the skate rats racking up hours of footage, it's tough to sit on footy while waiting for other members of your team to catch up.

Btw, drews part in stay gold is the best part I've seen in the last 5 years. He truly is the GOAT IMO

Great choice. I love that fully flared opened the eyes of American viewers up to him. He been killing it for a minute.

Westgate and Busenitz gotta be up there as well

speaking of QS, if anybody on the East Coast has info on how I can get one of these in XL. PM me 
nerd.gif

QS21-Quartersnacks-Sixth-Sense-Jacket-Back_large.jpg

sorry for letting the thread die, been busy as hell since I started working again.

Going for MRI on my knee this weekend 
mean.gif

Hopefully just a bruised bone. Def not acl, but could be my meniscus.

This was from playing bball btw
laugh.gif

Going to get you back 3's .............pray for me bruhs

Last edited:
Jake with the sick Thrasher cover: 

Finally got around to watching this Suciu part the other day.  Blew my mind:

any talented skaters from NY in here who'd possibly be interested in doing a photoshoot/video reel for my clothing brand?

We Are Blood was soooooo good. Anthony Pappalardo has a cameo. the skating was really good, Tiago Lemos is so sick, Jordan Maxham and Chris Colbourn are sick too. tons of people at the premier, Jaime Thomas and Chad Muska had a long convo in front of me, saw Tony Hawk and I cried a little and Leticia Bufoni is bangin in person.

more on a serious, emoish side of skateboard videos but not over done. 

We Are Blood was soooooo good. Anthony Pappalardo has a cameo. the skating was really good, Tiago Lemos is so sick, Jordan Maxham and Chris Colbourn are sick too. tons of people at the premier, Jaime Thomas and Chad Muska had a long convo in front of me, saw Tony Hawk and I cried a little and Leticia Bufoni is bangin in person.

Dang might have to cop off iTunes off the strength of Pops, going to try to wait it out tho for youtube footy. Ty is notorious for emo HD slow-mo clips
laugh.gif

Good read here

http://bit.ly/1LaxBhM 

Last edited:
Anyone catch that chris cole documentary on netflix? It was actually better than I expected. Got some good laughs out of bam and Jamie thomas making fun of his gear and him piss pedaling up to the love gap. :rofl:

Anyone catch that chris cole documentary on netflix? It was actually better than I expected. Got some good laughs out of bam and Jamie thomas making fun of his gear and him piss pedaling up to the love gap. :rofl:

saw it last night, he's a pretty cool dude

" A STONED REVIEW OF “WE ARE BLOOD” " http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2015/08/20/a-stoned-review-of-we-are-blood/

" .... more slow mo celebration sequences " :lol:

kinda unfair tho at the part where they skate dubai, all the spots they hit up is a 100% bust. i heard they had a Sheikh with them on the trip letting them skate anything they want. mustbenice

Back
Top Bottom