THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

Had to complete the set

IMG-0264.jpg
Man. I haven’t been following this since the first release he did. Are they doing more, are they reselling for a lot of $$? I shouldn’t have slept. Smh

I think their goal is to always have them stocked going forward, but COVID has been making the manufacturing process tricky because they can all get so many at a time. They just did a run on every color within the past couple weeks and they all sold out. I think eventually it will be easy to get them.

Did a quick search on ebay and yeah people are foul, selling them for around $150-200.

Shorty's has been saying don't bother because everyone will have access eventually.

Anyone checking for the Olympic skateboarding this year?

Zion and Nyjah both on the team.

Street is on 7/24 Men and 7/25 Women
Park is 8/3 Women and 8/4 Men

Yessir kinda disappointed that Nyjah didn’t place for a medal but it was dope seeing Yuto win one knowing he is on another level kinda like Nyjah. Excited to see Zion and Andy Anderson kill it for Park.

When did Decks get so expensive? Seeing the new arrivals on skateshop sites selling for $65-$85.
Back in my days Decks didn't cost more than $55.
Hunting for a new one so I'll stick to the sale sections.

d32fc50960b3f69ae19069af679b369c.jpg

These Powell mini logo's used to be the best bang if you were broke but wanted a quality deck. $30 bucks all day at the skate/surf shops. A lot of shops would slap their graphics over top of these and sell them for $45 for a easy profit. There's another mini logo brand out there now but I can't speak to quality.

Back
Top Bottom