THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

Yeah I remember getting Powell blanks for even cheaper back in the late 90's.
I never loved the shape, but like you said when you're broke you learn to adapt :lol:

Putting together a new complete was therapeutic for me in those days. Still remember the CCS mail-order days. Use the back page as the order form and mail it with cash or money order. The turnaround was like a month.

Anyone play Session at all yet?

Downloaded it on Monday and only had the chance to play it twice so far. I’m liking it though. The controls are taking some time to get used to, but I’m finding it superior to SkaterXL.

Anyone play Session at all yet?

Downloaded it on Monday and only had the chance to play it twice so far. I’m liking it though. The controls are taking some time to get used to, but I’m finding it superior to SkaterXL.

How does it compare to the Skate series? I haven't owned a console in years and the main reason I did was for those games.

How does it compare to the Skate series? I haven't owned a console in years and the main reason I did was for those games.
In terms of difficulty/learning curve it’s right up there. Controls are closer to Skater XL where each joystick controls a foot, but there’s some differences. I find that grind tricks are hard in Session. They have like 4 different difficulty settings and I’m on the 3rd hardest though, so maybe I just need to ease my way into it slower.

Spot selection is sick. You start off in a map of NYC with all of the famous spots. Not sure if there are other maps, but there’s a lot to work with in this one.

Tyshawn a monster. Bro got mad pop!

Session requires a lot of patience and muscle memory. When I first started playing I wanted quit because the controls were very hard to get used to. After playing a few hours a day I finally got the hang of things to where I can call out my tricks before I do it. Still so much to learn though. This is nothing like Skate and I’m afraid that when skate 4 comes out, it will play out just like how Tony Hawk did when the skate series started. Skaters wanted something realistic and Session delivers.

75CFCA26-35E2-47DE-84D3-8AB3591CF0DD.jpeg

ECE1D5CE-0246-4635-A0B7-B98E6F157375.jpeg

it keep calling me, mane

Jah had a great part. Turned the page on rail skating or something. Nice LA spots. There you go. Not going to rewatch anytime soon.
Overall t funks part was insane and so fun

I think they just mean he caught it super early tweaked out

I wasn’t posting for the caption though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom