the thread about TWOs

so anyone know if NBA.com is releasing them?
laugh.gif

these guys dont answer people
I'm guessing they will

First, I would like to state that I am not selling shoes.

However with thet being said, I won 3 raffles for these in size 9, and I only need 1 pair. If anyone needs help finding a pair pm me and I'd be more than willing to send them your way for retail + shipping and a near negligible amount for gas, as I'll be driving to 3 different HoH to get the shoes. I'm just trying to help out others in the nt community, as I've reaped a lot of benefit from the resources available on this forum.

Once again, I am not selling these shoes, and if this post is inappropriate in any way please remove it and let me know mods.

Good luck to everyone else trying to score a pair tomorrow!

View media item 1012364
Straight on the feet. Easiest cop in quite awhile. Rolled up to my local FL 30 mins before opening and i was the 1st one there.

For those wondering about sizing, im a 10-10.5 in Jordan's and a 10.5 in these fit perfect. Fit is kinda similar to my blk/royal 1s (which i also got a 10.5 in), maybe a tad bit roomier, but i couldnt have gone down to a 10 in these as i did with my jordan 3s.

How is the leather and cushioning?

I wear an 11.5 and i got a few size 12s and theyre all too big some more than others. I cant see someone being able to wear 4 different sizes of the same shoe comfortably.
Edit. Exception i can wear the recent AJ10s in an 11.5 and a 12 comfortably. Thats the only one of like 5-6 models i have two different sizes in
Yea some shoes I can fit in 13s pretty well...others not so much. And I can fit 11.5 in 5s with wiggle room. All depends on the shoe for me. I don't know why I thought these 2s were supposed to run small.

Yea some shoes I can fit in 13s pretty well...others not so much. And I can fit 11.5 in 5s with wiggle room. All depends on the shoe for me. I don't know why I thought these 2s were supposed to run small.
I usually watch nightwing's performance review on a shoe on youtube before i buy it and he says to go true to size on these if you've never had any 2s

I usually watch nightwing's performance review on a shoe on youtube before i buy it and he says to go true to size on these if you've never had any 2s
Good to know. Yea this would be my first pair of 2s...I'm fixing to check it out now

just got me these and put them on my clean freshly washed feet. idk whats fresher my feet or the shoes.OMG this leather is premium creme of the crop. super dope og colorway but only real jordanlovers know dat.
I feel that bruh...the materials GOAT. Imma be going HAM in these!

how's the sizing on this shoe? for those who have 2s? i wear 8.5 on J3s j5s and j11s and size 9 on J1s (8.5 on j1s would really hurt my toes so i go .5 up)

Let me chime back in here. Didn't really have a desire for these, wanted to secure a pair for my dad for Fathers Day because they are his favorite shoe. Wife and I entered 6 raffles (3 stores) in the same mall, and won 3 of them. These shoes are far from limited. Either that, or no one here wants them.

out of 5 raffle tix between 2 different malls, i got 4 call backs. that's not including the pair i already paid for. maybe no one wants these?

Five stores in my mall carried the Carmines, only three are carrying these. Don't know what that means (if anything) but it's annoying. I want these...

out of 5 raffle tix between 2 different malls, i got 4 call backs. that's not including the pair i already paid for. maybe no one wants these?

I dunno about nobody wanting them but im still undecided. Its out of these or another shoe that is one of my all time favorites comfort and look wise.

In all honesty i basically want to cop these because ive never owned this colorway

If i knew the white black colorway was confirmed to release without the piping i would surely pass on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom