the thread about TWOs

you can express your opinion all you want on here

i love hearing people post about bad quality/good quality products or if they hate or like the shoe.

but when you start stating and claiming these are "limited", unless you work for nike and you know actual numbers, the statement does not help anybody here nor does it do anything productive.

this shoe and infrared vi numbers wouldnt be the same. does not mean they are limited.it would be stupid for nike to make as many white red 2 as there were carmines. the demand isnt as high as it is for this shoe.

most of the time guys come in here proclaiming a shoe to be "limited" is because they try to build hype to resell. come on now you have been here almost a s long as i have. you know the old tricks of the trade.
hmmmm.... i expressed my opinion. so ******ed is off the table but idiotic is fair game? :lol: come on now

idiotic was a response to what I felt was poor word choice on your part sir. And i understand what you are saying by using the term "Limited" however I believe the argument the other NT member was making, forgive if I misinterpreted was that these 2's require a certain level of preparation and that they are probably not as widely available as many of us would have thought, so he used the word "Limited", sue him lol. In addition, who are you to go in on dude for saying they are limited when they probably are where he lives? Not everybody lives in LA or NYC, some folks have to go way out yonder for even general releases.:rolleyes

Last edited:
Did you figure out about nbastore.com
Zyzz

no i went to live chat

all they said was they dont know whats releasing unless its on the site...

so idk, we will see tomorrow morning. ill be up for the lance mountains, if i strike out on those im going to sleep but ill check nba

knowing them they will release them later in the morning while im sleeping so yea

no i went to live chat

all they said was they dont know whats releasing unless its on the site...

so idk, we will see tomorrow morning. ill be up for the lance mountains, if i strike out on those im going to sleep but ill check nba

knowing them they will release them later in the morning while im sleeping so yea

Okie doke. Good luck

Got mine. The ankle portion is soft, the tongue's leather is buttery, the skin overlay is on-point. Must-have!

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-3-1024x682.jpg

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-2-1024x682.jpg

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-6-1024x682.jpg

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-1024x682.jpg

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-4-1024x682.jpg

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-7-1024x682.jpg

sneakhype-sneak-peek-retro-ii-white-red-5-1024x682.jpg

via-sneakhype
--------------------------------
Can't wait to have these again.

Lol who would've thought of camping for the 2s? I remember the 2s wasn't as hype as the other retro J's...
they still aren't

those recent pics of the 2's don't look that bad, those who want them should be happy since quality looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Gonna try and cop off finishline so I can get these for $127

I'll be a happy person as a consolidation price since I'll probably strikeout on the 1s

This is definitely a wake up late hit the mall and cop type of release. Here at HOH orlando there are 12 ppl in line. No line for champs or fa today. Wow

Back
Top Bottom