the thread about TWOs

Saw these in person today, man they look on point, I was torn having to pass on em but too much heat dropping lately I had to pass. Will be looking out for these down the line for sure.

Damn, good for you ... I was right on point on Eastbay at 7AM, but took me 14 minutes to add to cart ... still have 16 minutes until my checkout time! Doesn't look like these are destined to be mine. Oh well, that's the game ...:smh:

i once waited 2 and a half hours on eastbay in line and got a jordan retro pair lol i believe it was the taxi xii

so dont give up hope

Damn, good for you ... I was right on point on Eastbay at 7AM, but took me 14 minutes to add to cart ... still have 16 minutes until my checkout time! Doesn't look like these are destined to be mine. Oh well, that's the game ...
mean.gif
Dude, you'll get them. I've had a two hour wait time before on Eastbay and was able to check out...

Got thru on Finishline. Thought I was going to strike out by waking up late.

i refreshed the finishline page 2 minutes before 5 am pacific and they were up. no splash.

was about to use my winners circle card but decided to try eastbay instead. really easy cop

now i can relax this summer. not gonna buy another shoe til the sport blue vi or maybe the white/black XIV retro if they arent ribbed

thank you adidas for butchering the kb8 2 :lol:

FNL gave me an error when I tried to use PayPal, I switched to the same card I use on PayPal and it worked.
I can never get PayPal to work on FNL on RD.

Same here. PP never works for me on there. I had to go thru again and put my cc info in and it took it. Been wanting these glad it wasn't difficult.

If my WC card comes in the mail later today, will FNL let me use it on my order I just placed?

lucky i copped two pairs on finishline :smile:

Did not get the splash page when i copped. I computer even restarted had to wait like 5 minutes and my transaction couldnt go through.  I was more worried about the splash page than them being out of stock.  I had time to call my bank and then finishline and then place 2 orders separately.  I feel happy now lol :smile:  

i ordered 1 pair on FNL using my debit card. and fnl sent me an email that my order is official. then copped another one using my paypal linked to my debit.. order was done but didnt get an email about the order. wew/

Wasn't the easiest cop for me but FNL came through today. Just got a confirmation email, waiting for a shipment message.

These sold as faster than I expected on ndc.  Must have been a consolation prize for those that struck out on the 1s, or for those that knew they didn't have a chance to begin with
laugh.gif

Glad everyone is copping a pair!
or for those that aren't hype about wearing a mismatched shoe that has paint allover it designed to chip?
sick.gif

copped my third pair lol. got 8.5 9 and 9.5 all email confirmation came through :smile: back to sleep now. failed on the sbs so why not use my funds on my 2s and hook up some FRIENDS.

nba up and full size run on FINISHLINE. WILL these SIT?

After the 1s are done expect these to fly. Lance Mountains are tough to get also from my understanding so don't hold off too long. You may want to check locally also just for more options

Back
Top Bottom