the thread about TWOs

easy cop on NDC but for some reason the men's sizes didn't show up in a search for me.... no 6% cashback for me. oh well. oh wow it was all the way at the bottom even when you sort by "newest"... shady

just link up to ndc right now from ebates then a few days from now fill out a problem form on ebates and they will give you the cashback.

ive done it many times before

easy cop as expected. Nice to get an OG  cw with no hassle. IMO these are a the top of the list as far as comfort goes when it comes to jordans

went on finishline and site was running smooth but wanted to cop of ndc instead cuz of free shipping... so had to wait a few minutes but was easy cop nonetheless... i was going to pass but didnt.... my credit card bill this month though :smh:

Last edited:
I hate to say it but...easiest cop this year for me off fnl. Not even a reload screen...

Last edited:
Damn ... think I struck out on Eastbay, have 1 pair in cart but checkout time isn't until 8:59 AM ... Kept plugging away but took 14 minutes for order to be added to cart. :smh:

:smokin if only it was this easy when the Carmine 6's dropped 2 weeks ago!!! and those captia pics on NDC aren't all that clear to see either.....estimated delivery date is 6/11 ....twitter IS actually useful for somethin' LOL!
I've waited a REAL LONG time to cop these kicks. MJ averaged 37.1 ppg the 86-87 season (the highest since Wilt) and this was my first season watching MJ, after that I was completely hooked!
:nerd:

Last edited:
These sold as faster than I expected on ndc.  Must have been a consolation prize for those that struck out on the 1s, or for those that knew they didn't have a chance to begin with
laugh.gif

Glad everyone is copping a pair!

Did you cop 'em? 

yes sir

i got my true size 11.5. i am hoping i got the right size for these

got um on eastbay and passed on finishline even though finishline had no flash and it was instant cop

now my finishline winners circle card goes back for sale :lol:

yes sir

got um on eastbay and passed on finishline even though finishline had no flash and it was instant cop

now my finishline winners circle card goes back for sale
laugh.gif
Awesome. 
pimp.gif

Based on the posts here in this thread, I can say that this is one of the easy cops this year. Hope JB wouldn't let us down on the other OG colorway 
laugh.gif

yes sir

got um on eastbay

Damn, good for you ... I was right on point on Eastbay at 7AM, but took me 14 minutes to add to cart ... still have 16 minutes until my checkout time! Doesn't look like these are destined to be mine. Oh well, that's the game ...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom