the thread about TWOs

...You couldn't literally read this page? Unless you were joking.

The last few sets of retro pairs have been true to size for most people (obviously that will vary with feet shape.)
I was joking lol. Thanks for the info tho 
happy.gif

Love me some 2's.. I'm so glad they went back to the Nike on the back.. I could care less about the Jumpman vs Nike Air on other models, but "Jordan" just looked weird on 2's..

the original colorways never changed in that regard - the last wht/blk-red high had the wrong color on the logo but it said nike

I'm excited for these. Will pick mine up on Friday and I'll post some pics|!

WELP. I want those white/reds now.

2s crease in the WORST way, but I love em too much to pass on them.

Last edited:

Rarely see a Jordan 2 in the street. Why even bother releasing them again lol
The 2s have that simple, clean, sophisticated look. They are very underrated in my opinion and ya you rarely see a 2 on the street. However, its kinda a good thing that no one wears them out b/c it sets u apart from the crowd when u wear these out.

that's still the most LAME thing I see in this whole "sneaker culture". How are you honestly going to complain about a shoe creasing with a straight face?? people are seriously idiots these days.

This is the best post EVER.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous with people not wanting their shoes to crease. It's laughable to me.

I think these would have looked better with elephant print. I going to peep these out in person this week to make my final decision

Rarely see a Jordan 2 in the street. Why even bother releasing them again lol

Please, keep this exact mind state when they drop. I hope you and everyone else thinks this way when the 2's drop.

The less people that likes them means the better my chances are.

Anybody see the pic Rip Hamilton posted a few days ago of those purpleish 2s? If i can get a Suns colorway I'll cop for sure but I won't hold my breath. 

Please, keep this exact mind state when they drop. I hope you and everyone else thinks this way when the 2's drop.

The less people that likes them means the better my chances are.
Looking forward to buying my first pair of 2's this June; an easy purchase on NDC would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom