The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

^ ^ ^
if you like the SMP equally as the Colt, get the Colt but if you prefer the SMP even by just a little, I say save up a bit more and get the SMP

and awesome pics ZK1

SMP should be easier to flip should you decide to let it go/fund future purchases.

Thanks.

Last edited:
About to pull the trigger on either of these. My goals right now, after visiting the Rolex/Tudor AD. I need stainless steel/black face and in the $2-$3.5k region with no ETA. I did just get word that one of the AD's in town has a birth year (1985) Submariner 5513 for $5.6k and could probably be talked down. If that's the case, it's mine.

Tudor-North-Flag-Baselworld-2015-6.jpg

speedmaster.jpg

Attachments

• Tudor-North-Flag-Baselworld-2015-6.jpg
    Tudor-North-Flag-Baselworld-2015-6.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 24
I'd take the Speedy over the North Flag. It just feels special on the wrist. But that Sub sure is tempting if you can bring down the price.

Personally, I really like the Tudor Black Bay with the red bezel.

Out of those two I'd go with the Speedy Pro. Such a beautiful and iconic watch.

Great pics vietster vietster

Speedy Pro and a Sub no date are two pieces I need in my collection.

After I get those two, I won't buy another watch for a while lol

I was watching that review last night (weird to see WUS do reviews) and was gon' post it but search is still broken and I'm too lazy to go through pages to look for the thread :lol:

watch is beautiful though, just wish it was more 38mm-40mm though

I was watching that review last night (weird to see WUS do reviews) and was gon' post it but search is still broken and I'm too lazy to go through pages to look for the thread :lol:

watch is beautiful though, just wish it was more 38mm-40mm though

Same, I wish it was just a reissue like the Carrera re-edition (wish they made another run of those :lol: )

anyone know the best way to get your rolex authenticated for free?

If you have a authorized rolex service center near by, you can drop it off and ask them to appraise it for insurance purposes which indirectly authenticates the watch. I purchased my sub from a private party and wanted to make sure it was authentic. The process took several days as they sent the watch out for inspection. The appraisal did not cost me anything, but i am assuming it was because it was within the warranty period.

Back
Top Bottom