The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I have nothing against jubilee bracelets, my Datejust has one. Problem is that they stretch over the years.

This is really a great looking piece
qyuz9t.jpg

an all gold presidential is probably the only yellow gold watch i've ever considered or will ever buy

i prefer everose/rose gold about 99% of the time

but even being objective, the everose goes well with the brown root beer bezel

Different strokes. I consider the TT GMT (YG) to be one of the most beautiful modern Rolex references, but I'm also biased because I own one. The Everose GMT just looks awkward and would have looked infinitely better with a brown dial and bezel, similar to the YM40 reference pictured below:

Rolex-Yacht-Master-40-Everose-Rolesor-2.jpg

its really all personal preference

i like the black dial on the rootbeer, brown dial would have been too much as everose is already brown-ish...

those are clean

i really need(want) to get a rolex with a fluted bezel, I wish they still made OPs with them

what's the waitlist looking like on the steel skydweller? :lol:

those are clean

i really need(want) to get a rolex with a fluted bezel, I wish they still made OPs with them

Fluted makes them look classy imo, and for smooth bezel there should only be one...any platinum president

those are clean

Who knows. I’m supposedly third on the list at my local AD for the blue and still haven’t heard anything a year later. Then again I’m new to this particular AD so I could easily have been passed over. I know other local ADs have had several.

I guess i'm the only one who likes the rose gold GMT.

The ss pepsi is great too obviously, but i don't plan on being able to buy one, no matter how much i've spent at my AD, they don't hook me up on Rolex. (And all I ask is an opportunity to throw my money at them)

I like the pepsi too but not enough to consider a purchase, there's just something off with the red on rolex's ceramic bezels, just not the right shade unlike the ss bezel of the old or the one on the tudor

i'd still rather have a ss skydweller with the blue dial at this point

Back
Top Bottom