The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Are they made in the same factory but not authroized type  just like jordans fiasco 

Nah. They're all good.

:rofl:

Nice wife you got there, it's usually the other way around.

But as the sales associate says... "buy now before the price increase happens in *insert an upcoming date here*".

Been killing time all day before my flight so I went to a few spots. And saw a MINT pre owned for a good deal and started talking it out.

Only pain was finding my bank to withdraw the cash. Which would have taken a lot of time in taxis.

And yes, part of the time killing included Macallan 12, Guinness etc. So she was like "you need to chill".

Guess I'll just splurge on In N Out :lol:

I been talking too much in here with no pics. Crappy pic of my Tag 1887.
View media item 1191037
And we don't do ducktales....
View media item 1191038

Last edited:
:lol: I know your drunk but you can get a better pic than that.

In&Out will ease your pain of not getting that Daytona while you wait for your wife to get it for you.

Not even the liquor. My main phone is still a Blackberry Bold.

I need that keyboard.

I keep an iPhone too but forget to use it for pics all the time.

I tried on the new Deepsea this weekend. That thing is huge on my small wrist. The jeweler also had a "Hulk" submariner and blue/black GMT II. They are still waiting for their delivery on the new Milgauss. I need to see that in person. My wife is going to kill me if I buy another watch this year.

Saw It at my AD last week it's a very nice piece. Not something I would buy unless it was at a nice discount. Looking to pick up a 114060 next. Love the ceramic bezel and new glidelock clasps on the subs and sea dwellers.

Jomas is legit but i believe they aren't authorized Rolex dealers so if you buy from them it won't include the warranty card and the 2 year warranty from Rolex.

It's some nice watches in here
I don't wear em anymore I use to rock the G-shocks in HS
I wanna get the Nixon chrono 42-40 rose gold I love it
I'm tryna step my watch game up anyone know any good brands that's not too expensive prefrently no more than $500

Save up a little more. You can get a nice Tag Heuer on Ebay

I tried on the new Deepsea this weekend. That thing is huge on my small wrist. The jeweler also had a "Hulk" submariner and blue/black GMT II. They are still waiting for their delivery on the new Milgauss. I need to see that in person. My wife is going to kill me if I buy another watch this year.

Saw It at my AD last week it's a very nice piece. Not something I would buy unless it was at a nice discount. Looking to pick up a 114060 next. Love the ceramic bezel and new glidelock clasps on the subs and sea dwellers.

Jomas is legit but i believe they aren't authorized Rolex dealers so if you buy from them it won't include the warranty card and the 2 year warranty from Rolex.

Correct. Watches are legit by your warranty goes through them as opposed to everything direct with the manufacturer when you but from an AD.

Deepsea's have always been OD big to me.

It's some nice watches in here
I don't wear em anymore I use to rock the G-shocks in HS
I wanna get the Nixon chrono 42-40 rose gold I love it
I'm tryna step my watch game up anyone know any good brands that's not too expensive prefrently no more than $500

Save up a little more. You can get a nice Tag Heuer on Ebay

Check out Hamilton. You can get a nice one around that price range I believe.

Last edited:
It's been said, but really... check out the first page. JYabbz did a great job of breaking things down and pointing people in the right direction.

I'm still really set on the Hamilton for my first major purchase... and I feel like I'll want to immediately follow that up with a Seiko 5 diver.

I wanted a SubMariner Rolex for a while, but I might settle for a good looking Omega I saw today.

I have a tiny wrist too and I can make watches work, I'd sure love to be able to wear a Big Pilot or the Fifty Fathoms but you can find one that fits you with all the choices out there.

There's always Patek who mainly makes 38mm-40mm cases even in very nice complications. :D

Gilt is legit but the watches are hella overpriced. You're better off tracking one down locally or from a reputable jeweler online.

Precisely put

Let me know what you're looking for in a vintage rolex/tudor, and I can find you the best one for the best price. Unpolished, polished, complete whatever you want

Messing with my new iphone 6

I think I should've went 6 plus

Phone is bigger and taking pic is a little more difficult , makes it shakier :/

Anyone have a plus? Does the image stabilizer make a big diff?

What are people's thoughts on the Daniel Wellington watches?

The first page says they are overpriced, so does anyone have any suggestions on similar styles, etc.? I apologize in advance for the novice questions :lol:

They are alright for a sub $200 watch, I think you can find them at around $100-$150 if you look around so it's not like it is breaking bank if you have one.

29povut.jpg

Beautiful blue dial, rarely seen !

I think my 5 non S took better pics especially when zoomed in, much clearer. Don't want to turn this into a iPhone pic thread however it is all relative to my watch shots

Hrmmmmm

That pic is from an iPhone5, same with the b&w pic I posted a day or two back.

Really want to upgrade to 6 just because it's pic quality is suppose to be better but I'll probably just wait for the 6S.

That pic is from an iPhone5, same with the b&w pic I posted a day or two back.

Really want to upgrade to 6 just because it's pic quality is suppose to be better but I'll probably just wait for the 6S.

Few things I noticed from 1000's of pic shots and trial and error was that 1) light obi plays a huge role, especially low light with HDR setting on

Always causes a little blur if you aren't extremely stable

my BEST photos I have realized was letting the cam do its thing with auto focus and not focusing myself my tapping, or locking focus on the small dial...

Try just opening up the app, and taking a picture of your watch while keeping it steady on a table with the auto focus.. i'm curious to hear your thoughts, when you double tap zoom you should see how crisp it looks

Back
Top Bottom