The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

View media item 1774480

still hunting this. will be mine soon.

Not where I got mine, but you do realize you can even find it on Amazon for a hood price right? Last I checked they had the brown strap (it's what I initially wanted, but decided to stay with the black strap). Honestly every time I wear it it get crazy compliments and people grabbing my arm to look at it (I assume they think it's more expensive :lol: ). My ill certainly enjoy every moment of wearing it.

Very nice. Been considering this piece ever since I realized my love for the Dark Side of the Moon is silly. Would love it on a black nylon strap personally.
it came with a black nato and a novelty spacesuit strap from my ad

Nice, how are you liking it?

I wish it was smaller to fit my wrist then I might be willing to give it a 2-year test run.

Thanks Rfx, I'm liking it so far, works pretty good with android, I have a note 5

from what I've heard it works much better with android than ios, of course I'm still getting used to it and learning the functions but for the most part it does everything as advertised

The price tag is pretty steep but with the trade in program and novelty of it in general I'm pretty happy so far with my new toy

Yes as you mentioned the size may be an issue for some for me not such a bother but I can tell you that after wearing it full day the light wieght, while it takes some getting used to, is pretty nice because I truly have not even wanted to take it off at all, i know that when I wear some of my bigger ss watches, like the Breitling superocean, my wrist is pretty tired and I'm ready to take it off as soon as I walk in the house, the connected on the other hand is feather light and truly not even noticeable most of the time

I'll post up a few pics in a little bit

Last edited:
Sounds good. I really prefer it over the Apple or any other Android watches out there even with the price.

Hows the battery life?

The battery is pretty good, I have the brightness set to 2, the screen always on and with the WiFi connected most of the day the battery has lasted all day and I'm currently at like 16%

So, so far the battery has been kick ***

Looks good there. I'd love to hear your review on it.
Is your phone iOS or Android? How is the screen resolution? I've read that it's not the best. And the battery life?

I considered getting one myself. Seems like a good choice for daily wear. I had an Apple Watch and disliked it.

I have the note 5

In my opinion the screen is just fine, but I also have not really got to use it outside in direct sunlight light because it was gloomy out today all day, but I will definitely keep you guys updated as I use it and let you know what my experience is like

My personal opinion is it pretty damn cool and fun to use, if you have extra cash to spend go for it and worst case scenario in 2 years you trade it in and grab the mechanical version
Looks good there. I'd love to hear your review on it.
Is your phone iOS or Android? How is the screen resolution? I've read that it's not the best. And the battery life?

I considered getting one myself. Seems like a good choice for daily wear. I had an Apple Watch and disliked it.

One of the coolest features I like is, when you receive a notification you can just flick your wrist to scroll thru them or dismiss them, you can pull up maps and GPS directions and you can also receive pictures messages which preview on the screen the only thing is really can't open the attachment but you can see it on the screen which is pretty dope

I can see this being pretty dangerous depending on who you're around and what kind of messages you are receiving lol

That Tag connected is pretty dope. If I had an Android phone I'd probably cop, but I've got an apple watch and am pretty happy with it.

They say it works well with iOS, I'd like more information on this. It doesn't seem like it would.

I've had an iPhone since the release date of the first one. I like androids a lot lately but doubt I'll change over so is want this to be seamlessly compatible with iOS

Back
Top Bottom