The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Thanks fellas, I'm loving this thing, it's got me feeling right now like I don't even want to wear any of my other watches, so far functionality has been pretty good aside from it getting kicked off the WiFi a few times and not all my contacts loading(I can't figure out why only some of my contacts show up on the watch it must be something with AW)

The battery has been pretty solid I charged it fully last night and took off the charger at around 330am est and put the screen to sleep but left it on, I put it on my wrist and turn the screen out of sleep mode to always on with brightness at 2 and I have 62% of battery at 300pm est as i type this, so the battery has been pretty damn good so far, and I have been receiving text and email consistently through out the day and I answered a couple of text with the watch thru ok google

View media item 1802808View media item 1802809These pics were taken inside with pretty much only the blinds cracked and the screen at 2 brightness, unfortunately I haven't been able to experience it outside in direct sunless because it's been gloomy here all day again today, but I will update tomorrow because I'm hoping it's sunny lol

Last edited:
As far as iOS I would recommend stopping by the tag boutique if you have one near and just playing with it and testing it out, they will most like let you connect it to your phone so can test out the functions, if they want to make the sale that is but the boutiques are usually very accommodation so I don't see why they wouldn't

Last edited:
I'm definitely loving the connected, I have been able to use it outside in direct sunlight and even on the lowest setting it is full visible(the only thing you lose a lot of the color when on the lower settings in direct sunlight)

The light wiegh is definitely a plus, I went to but on my Breitling and it felt like a weight on my arm lol

The best for me is when I'm on my motorcycle I get all my notifications on my wrist so I know if something is important and I need to pull over and respond or if not I can just keep riding

I saw a guy with the connected on at a bar today. It looked really clean and I could see the face well even though it was very dimly lit. Seems like a great alternative, particularly for those not FULLY buying into this whole smart watch movement since it looks so much like s traditional watch.

My only concern now is iOS functionality. I've searched for articles/reviews with little luck for an in depth analysis. If they're available in stores, I'll check it out when I have a chance.

Thanks for sharing!

i saw a thing that breitling is introducing a connected type b50 next year may have to scoop up

While I admire the craftsmanship, that's just a little too much for me.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a nice watch. My budget is about 600. I was looking at some Hamiltons on jomashop but I was wondering if there are any out there that might be worth a look for that price point. Thanks.

I'm looking for a nice watch. My budget is about 600. I was looking at some Hamiltons on jomashop but I was wondering if there are any out there that might be worth a look for that price point. Thanks.

Hamilton Khaki King on SS Bracelet, Hamilton Viewmatic, Tissot Le Lockle, Tissot Visodate.

really debating pulling the trigger on an omega speed master, definitely need to do more research first keeps throwing me off how a a different reference numbers vary in the price by thousands

really debating pulling the trigger on an omega speed master, definitely need to do more research first keeps throwing me off how a a different reference numbers vary in the price by thousands
look up a year on the wrist omega speedmaster the cover is it on some rocks that vid was well put together helped influence my choice

That video definitely was helpful, but was too confusing since they didn't put any context into the production of each model.

This is the watch I've been looking to get as my personal reward once I reach a couple career milestones.

as part of my Oakley collection i have 2 watches.

Top - my favorite watch of all time the "Time Tank" Cronograph watch (Oakley later changed the name to the "Minute Machine") in the yellow face Brazil exclusive colorway (actually looks orange).

Bottom - my beater, the Stealth colorway of the "Gearbox"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom