The titanic vol. lost

They can't NOT say anything and that was as generic as a statement as you're going to get. I wouldn't even say they are ****ed because it's a small company with 25-50 employees and the owner is dead.

I wonder how their OceanGate is going to look on their resume :lol:

Yeah, Coast Guard confirmed that the debris matched the details of the submersible and it just pretty much imploded like all of us thought.

So as small as that sub was there was likely no fire or explosion, just a quick rise of pressure and eventual overflow of water, right? Once the sub broke up, did they just become fish food, or their bodies imploded in a way as well? No chance of recovery though right?

So as small as that sub was there was likely no fire or explosion, just a quick rise of pressure and eventual overflow of water, right? Once the sub broke up, did they just become fish food, or their bodies imploded in a way as well? No chance of recovery though right?
From info I’ve seen the implosion would have completely crushed the entire thing almost instantly if the hull was compromised and had pressure at the bottom.

If it’s true they were deploying ballast and failed when they lost contact, they likely sank way too fast and completely popped suddenly, meaning bodies flew in pieces like the sub shrapnel and debris.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-22 at 13.12.38.jpg

RIP though.

Back
Top Bottom