The titanic vol. lost

Azmeh claimed that her nephew did not want to go on the submarine but agreed to take part in the expedition because it was important to his father, a lifelong Titanic obsessive. Suleman "wasn't very up for it" and "terrified," she claimed, explaining that the 19-year-old expressed his concerns to another family member.
Kid didn't even want to go
francis.png

These idiots trusted a random dude with the journey to one of the most dangerous parts in our world

I wouldn’t trust that dude with a sub to the bottom of my nearby pond
He lost me at the "this is the remote" portion of the first and only video I watched of Him.....

That was a damned ATARI controller.
We had a dude who worked here a month back(got fired) and he was showing me something he built in his daily driver, it had a PS2 remote control wired in, you gotta see this video, I will find it.
But that is the mess this OCEANGATE dude was on, and people actually got on.....
I'm never amazed at what I see and hear.

nah if i was a billionaire id make my own submarine with a bathroom a bed and wifi to play fortnite feel me.

Found it

Blink 182 Stepson is about to cook. He should sue Cardi, on some Reverse Uno Tasha K ****.

He'll be too busy cashing out half of OF

Getting into with Cardi B and having convicted stalker allegations flood the web. This **** gotta be a simulation
ezgif-2-67f9e3dbf7.png

Wow, I have only been paying attention to the accident itself so I am just not learning that Cardi B went at the son.

IMO I don’t really think it’s anyone place to opine on his decision to go to the Blink 182 concert because family matter are complicated and we don’t even know if he had a positive relationship with his STEPdad or if they had one at all. Cardi is also tripping talking about the son should be “out there looking for him.” This isn’t a lost child. It is a tiny vessel in the vast sea :lol:

Also, unless it is leaked, we don’t even know what he is entitled to from his stepdad’s estate (I am assuming he had a will as a billionaire).

Back
Top Bottom