The titanic vol. lost

holeup (1).png

This is so sad. Nothing funny about this and what makes it worse is the constant updates on how much air they have.
It’s important to know though. How do you follow it without it

There is a chance they never even find the submarine as well?

There is a very real chance they never find it. The vessel was certified up to 1300m and was set to go to 4000m. The fact it hasn’t surfaced is a terrible sign. Based on just everything they are saying about the construction of this thing it is quite possible that it vaporized and was crushed under pressure while going down into the sea.

It’s important to know though. How do you follow it without it
Saying that they have limited air should be sufficient. This countdown nature of this doesn't seem right to me. Those are real people in there.

Saying that they have limited air should be sufficient. This countdown nature of this doesn't seem right to me. Those are real people in there.

At this point I’m more convinced there was a fault in the sub leading to it being crushed over them just chilling at the bottom of the ocean hoping to be saved.

At this point I’m more convinced there was a fault in the sub leading to it being crushed over them just chilling at the bottom of the ocean hoping to be saved.
I'm hoping that if they can't be saved that they didn't suffer.

IMG_3270.jpeg

aepps20 aepps20 But it’s important to a rescue mission the amount of hours to save them. Morbid, but important.
I am fine for the rescue team and others knowing what's going on with the hours of air but don't like how some people are using the information as some sort of doomsday count down while 😂 at people

💰 truly is evil

It’s actually insane bro. These dummies were complaining about the Coast Guard not being quick enough to react when the founder EXPLICITLY deploys the vessel in international waters so it doesn’t need to register with a country or adhere to normal regulations.

Allegedly at some point a few years ago he said pointed to the fact that there hasn’t been a submarine incident in decades because the industry is obscenely safe do all the regulations but the regulations were “stifling innovation”.

That’s some Roman Roy **** famb except dude was got an aeronautical degree from Princeton and MBA from Cal Berkeley.

Imagine putting your life in the hands of that guy and an uncertified, experimental vessel :smh: The signs were there but he just exploited every loophole and now there may be blood on his hands (I presume there will be but wont call it until the oxygen runs out or bodies/rummage is found)

I am fine for the rescue team and others knowing what's going on with the hours of air but don't like how some people are using the information as some sort of doomsday count down while 😂 at people
I get you, bro. Just saying, it's an important calculation.

heard that even if they were at the surface and not deep under water, it would still be very difficult to find. the passengers inside still would not be able to open the vessel

Back
Top Bottom