The titanic vol. lost

Since the photo/video of the $29.99 Logitech gaming controller has been shown the controller has sold out on Amazon

Same vibe

1687319947820.jpeg

In a 2022 dive to the Titanic, one of the thrusters on the Titan was accidentally installed backwards and the submersible started spinning in circles when trying to move forward near the sea floor. As documented by the BBC documentary Take Me to Titanic, the issue was bypassed by steering while holding the game controller sideways
mindblown.png

this is very sad regardless of how wealthy those people are.

i know this will sound dumb cuz im not familiar with how deep they are in the ocean but is there anyway they could survive by having life jackets on and just floating to the top if they open the submarine?

i know this will sound dumb cuz im not familiar with how deep they are in the ocean but is there anyway they could survive by having life jackets on and just floating to the top if they open the submarine?

Well first the pressure down there probably gonna crush you the second you get out the sub. And even then, say they werent that far down where it woudnt crush you asap, you cant just “float up” at one time. You have to go slow so the oxygen in your blood adjusts accordingly so you dont get “the bends”.

They cant open it because its bolted from the outside so even if they surfaced somewhere they'd still be stuck unless they had help from the outside

if it opened or even leaked where the sub is currently thought to be it would implode immediately due to the atmospheric pressure which some people think happened anyways

There is a very real chance they never find it. The vessel was certified up to 1300m and was set to go to 4000m. The fact it hasn’t surfaced is a terrible sign. Based on just everything they are saying about the construction of this thing it is quite possible that it vaporized and was crushed under pressure while going down into the sea.

It wasnt its maiden voyage though no? Or maybe it finally gave in I guess after so many trips.

They cant open it because its bolted from the outside so even if they surfaced somewhere they'd still be stuck unless they had help from the outside

if it opened or even leaked where the sub is currently thought to be it would implode immediately due to the atmospheric pressure which some people think happened anyways
**** man that sounds awful 🤮

**** man that sounds awful 🤮
I read up on the Bryson Dolphin accident some years ago. It's some sad stuff
francis.png

The only silver lining is since it's instantaneous they didn't feel anything most likely but yeah gruesome to say the least

Probably already dead honestly regardless of how much oxygen is left. They all panicked and who knows how they reacted.

They heard banging sounds every 30 minutes from an area and are investigation that area. They used sonar

elpablo21 elpablo21 finallyfamous finallyfamous All points right, just think it'd be over by now unless they're pulling an act. Again, utmost I want them to be fine.
Not sure what would make one think it would be over by now tbh. Given the depth of the area and them being in something the size of a minivan makes this extremely difficult.

And to add there doesn't seem to be that many capable submersibles that can go to those depths to begin with and simply recover them. Even if they found them and they was snagged onto something they could be out of luck anyways.

The deepest rescue was like 480m. They are possibly way past that. There's a ton a variables going on here

they would have ascended if they could have, they sub has they capability idk..i feel terrible about this

I know how deep they are, but think about how high some satellites are. I'm just saying. They had a destination we should be able to get to them.

coast guard confirmed that they’ve heard sounds so you can assume they’re still alive. Now it’s a race against the clock they’re going to have till Thursday morning I think before they’re out of oxygen? Chances are still very slim that they make it out of this alive which is unfortunate.

At least with the submersible imploding they wouldn’t have felt a thing much less even process the thought of what just happened.

Now they’re possibly still alive in complete darkness counting down the hours till they die which has got to be the worst.

I know how deep they are, but think about how high some satellites are. I'm just saying. They had a destination we should be able to get to them.

This is almost 9 times deeper than the deepest successful rescue to date this is not as easy as y’all making it sound.

There’s good reason why space has been explored more than the deepest parts of the ocean.

Only 5% of the entire ocean has been explored just think about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom