The titanic vol. lost

61D167DE-929B-4AE2-9053-4086A60673B7.gif

Notice how that young man said "I didn't know them but they were really nice" twice. THAT is how the con men get you. I don't know anything about his background but it further convinces me Rush was able to charm folks into believing him.

Saw a man and his son on the news that were supposed to go before Shazadah Dawood (Pakistani billionaire) and his son were offered the seats…Showed texts of Stockton scoffing/dismissing their concerns about the safety and testing…. even tried lowering the price to 150k just to get them on board :wow:

Leave it to Niketalk to make it about socioeconomic class, never fails :lol:

And as always the selective outrage by management

I mean, to be fair it usually is.

check out the commentary on that kid who died subway surfing in NY last week, it's all "play stupid games" and not "omg he was only 14" despite the fact that it's about as stupid to stand on top of a moving subway car as it is to visit the bottom of the ocean in a submarine made from Jordan XII midfoot shank.

only difference I can see is rich dumb vs. poor dumb.

🤔… but originally it was “he was scared and felt pressured to please his dad”

I know she feels horrible. Wonder if she gave up her spot for safety concerns? And if she did but still allowed her son to go that’s messed up.
It was Father's day though. Bet moms would've squeezed in there for mother's day.
Bad luck really.

I know she feels horrible. Wonder if she gave up her spot for safety concerns? And if she did but still allowed her son to go that’s messed up.

I’m reading that the “scared and felt pressured” was some aunt that hasn’t been around, trying to get some fame time.

The mom has said he was excited and wanted to solve a Rubix cube near the titanic :smh:

He still ain’t deserve to go so young but I guess he wasn’t “terrified”

Back
Top Bottom