The Travel Channel Appreciation *Anthony Bourdain* Dhani Jones* Samantha Brown Vol. Zim Zimma

Rant posted on another website questioning more episodes of Dhani Jones Tackles the Globe which I FULLY agree with:

Seriously, this is a slap in the face to the diversity of theprogramming on this channel. Why the hell are No Reservations, BizarreFoods, and Man v Food the ONLY shows in rotation on this channel. Notonly that, you put his show on ONCE a week at a time when people areNEVER able to watch it. 10P on a Monday?! Yet there are MARATHONS andENDLESS RERUNS of more objectionable shows like Bourdain and thegluttony that is Man v Food. Its like you want him to fail. This showis one of the most original programs i've ever seen. It offers acompletely unique perspective to the traditional Travel Channelperspective of "lets travel around and just eat foods." This man doessomething NO ONE ELSE does on a major cable network. This is whattraveling is supposed to be about and you all are setting him up forfailure. You can't say it doesn't deserve a better spot if you don'teven give him a chance.
mad.gif

Rant posted on another website questioning more episodes of Dhani Jones Tackles the Globe which I FULLY agree with:

Seriously, this is a slap in the face to the diversity of theprogramming on this channel. Why the hell are No Reservations, BizarreFoods, and Man v Food the ONLY shows in rotation on this channel. Notonly that, you put his show on ONCE a week at a time when people areNEVER able to watch it. 10P on a Monday?! Yet there are MARATHONS andENDLESS RERUNS of more objectionable shows like Bourdain and thegluttony that is Man v Food. Its like you want him to fail. This showis one of the most original programs i've ever seen. It offers acompletely unique perspective to the traditional Travel Channelperspective of "lets travel around and just eat foods." This man doessomething NO ONE ELSE does on a major cable network. This is whattraveling is supposed to be about and you all are setting him up forfailure. You can't say it doesn't deserve a better spot if you don'teven give him a chance.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

mad.gif

You know I never noticed it but now that I think about it...no reservations, bizarre foods and man vs. food do have continuous marathons like every other day...but you know what Dhani tackles the globe doesn't have that many episodes so the travel channel might be waiting for the show to get like 20 episodes before they do a marathon for him.  Dhani tackles the globe is my current favorite out of all the travel channel shows mostly because dude is likable, a great host, funny, and humble.  The mexico wrestling, italy bike race, and nepal moutain climb are great episodes.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

mad.gif

You know I never noticed it but now that I think about it...no reservations, bizarre foods and man vs. food do have continuous marathons like every other day...but you know what Dhani tackles the globe doesn't have that many episodes so the travel channel might be waiting for the show to get like 20 episodes before they do a marathon for him.  Dhani tackles the globe is my current favorite out of all the travel channel shows mostly because dude is likable, a great host, funny, and humble.  The mexico wrestling, italy bike race, and nepal moutain climb are great episodes.

Back
Top Bottom