The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

I've been here way too long to be scamming anybody or dealing with any kind of nonsense with "chitownlegend" and "Sole 4 Real". Theonly business transaction I've had since I've been here is when I bought some Nubucks from johngotty (through my Mom's paypal) and when I copped 2DMP packages with Cameron Nelson. I don't even have a paypal because I don't buy much of anything online and if I do, I use my Mom's paypal sinceshe's always on eBay.

These are the facts...

- I saw Jordan for the first time ever at Indiana State at the beginning of school. I still don't know dude like that. Him and his boys just share the sameinterest in an organization I'm apart of. Take that how you want to...
- I have never seen or met Lauren before. The only conversation I've ever had with her is when I was asking her about Niketalk on page 1. I found out shewas still in HS from my girlfriend...who graduated 2 years ahead of her. My girlfriend made her own screenname on here, probably to snoop around or whateverbut that's irrelevant. I just know that whenever we'd talk about NT, she would laugh at dudes beasting on a HSer like that.

aye P I was jokin man i didnt have anough time on the comp last night. This whole thing is funny though.
laugh.gif

keven
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

You bammas is lames for real, you guys flaming bamma for the same thing half u dukes do
smh.gif

let dude live hop off his nuts
smh.gif
says the NTer that claims to be 12-13 years old and female...
eyes.gif

anyways, this is getting interesting now.
nerd.gif

I think MisterP is helping them clear their name.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

When dude frauded me, i sent the money order to Indianapolis so I'd check ur boy again real talk MisterP
smh.gif
Thats the "real" person's location.

Another thing is that its fishy to continue impersonating one person(that already has a scammer reputation) for this long with no specific motive.

I think MisterP is helping them clear their name.
indifferent.gif

If I thought Jordan was a scammer, I know damn well that I wouldn't associate myself with him let alone have this dude interested in my organization.

I know me and like 2 other people BEEN said this %$%#. I know the homie iLLoQuent been pulling this !%!!*@ card. %$%# just never added up and that MySpace wassuper fugazi.

this is interesting...needed something to take up my time at work now that the eggplant foamposite thread has slown down. *bookmarked*

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I've been here way too long to be scamming anybody or dealing with any kind of nonsense with "chitownlegend" and "Sole 4 Real". The only business transaction I've had since I've been here is when I bought some Nubucks from johngotty (through my Mom's paypal) and when I copped 2 DMP packages with Cameron Nelson. I don't even have a paypal because I don't buy much of anything online and if I do, I use my Mom's paypal since she's always on eBay.

These are the facts...

- I saw Jordan for the first time ever at Indiana State at the beginning of school. I still don't know dude like that. Him and his boys just share the same interest in an organization I'm apart of. Take that how you want to...
- I have never seen or met Lauren before. The only conversation I've ever had with her is when I was asking her about Niketalk on page 1. I found out she was still in HS from my girlfriend...who graduated 2 years ahead of her. My girlfriend made her own screenname on here, probably to snoop around or whatever but that's irrelevant. I just know that whenever we'd talk about NT, she would laugh at dudes beasting on a HSer like that.

Firstly, I barely ever post anything. I just caught that first thread and followed it to the end and saw this one, so Im back. Im trying to understand whatsgoing on, here. I thought it was a lot more simple in the old thread and even in this one until dude said he sent money to Naptown.

Correct me if Im wrong:

You know the real Jordan?
Your girl, who is also on NT, knows the real Lauren, or knows of her?
The real Jordan and Chitown are both really from Indianappolis?

All this is a giant coincidence or the "trapped in the closet" writer is on NT, too.

I know the real Jordan...as in I've hung out with him and his boys before parties and had a few conversations with him.
My girl knows of Lauren because they went to the same HS.
I don't think anybody knows who "chitown" is yet but Jordan is from Indianapolis. My guess is that "chitown" is from Indianapolis also.

When I was going back and forth with dude in PMs, he said he went to the Ms. Black and Gold Pageant. I don't ever remember Jordan being there.

I think the best way to go about this was instead of exposing dude out in public, shoulda kept it low-key for a while and have someone chat with him threwpm's, try and get as much info about him as possible, we def woulda nailed his identity

Nah you guys could find this guy's info really easy if the dude who got scammed says where and who he sent the MO to, since MO's have to be confirmedwith real info in order to be cashed...

But dude just doesnt care enough to take 5 minutes to search through his old email...lol

How you get scammed and not care?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is my train of thought about this whole situation. Jordan may very well be pulling an extreme okie doke on me and all of us. I highly doubt that Laurenhas anything to do with anything though. But...I would like to discover who is doing the scamming because I wouldn't want this dude Jordan associated withme or anything I'm apart of. And if it isn't Jordan, which I really don't think it is, it's someone around here that knows of me and people Ihang with.

This is the reason why you find me on the net. Dudes are pitiful now. Acting like females? SMH and scanning people using someone else's picture? Man theycould have got dude killed. Sheesh. Props MP for cleaning the air.

I dont know whats going on....But on the low....I tried to come at So 4 real TWICE because shes from the crib...and she didnt respond, So Im guessing shes a"man"...because what female wouldnt want ME??!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
... I feel violated....

3 years of impersonating an other man is on some other %*%#... Either duke is gay or his life istrash.

Back
Top Bottom