The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

0000034711_20061021012209.jpg

What We Know:

We know that the perp is from Indianapolis.

We know that the perp has to know or know of the real Jordan and Lauren.

The perp obviously knows about NT and it's inner-workings (He's been here for years).

donofrio2.jpg

My conclusion:

The perp is either Mister P, Or a close associate of Mister P and/or Jordan/Lauren. Someone who is close enough to Jordan and Lauren to gain access to their pics and information. How else would the perp have a nice and health supply of pictures to post in PYP's for 3 years?

Assuming Jordan and Lauren's Facebook have privacy settings only allowing their friends to view their profiles, It's safe to say that the perp is FB friends with Jordan, Lauren, Or Mister P...Or both.

I'm going to need a warrant (pw) to search Lauren's Facebook account.

Criminal Intent sucks. Should have *%%+!! with my man Stabler.

My conclusion:

The perp is either Mister P, Or a close associate of Mister P and/or Jordan/Lauren. Someone who is close enough to Jordan and Lauren to gain access to their pics and information. How else would the perp have a nice and health supply of pictures to post in PYP's for 3 years?

Assuming Jordan and Lauren's Facebook have privacy settings only allowing their friends to view their profiles, It's safe to say that the perp is FB friends with Jordan, Lauren, Or Mister P...Or both.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

i remember at the end of the summer when i was about to go to Chicago for a week and visit some friends before driving to St.Louis for school and i hit up seymore cake and chitownlegen to ask them where a good barbershop was in the city . seymore offered to give me some names butchitown couldn't name one ... just food for thought

Odrama, I'm actually in awe that you went through all of that without a single Obama pic...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Well done sir, well done..."

[/color]
obama2.jpg

Stabler checking in
christopher+meloni+03.jpg

No big breaks in the case, but we found seamen all MisterP's computer so we are sending it to the lab for matching results.

I Tried.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Stabler checking in

No big breaks in the case, but we found seamen all MisterP's computer so we are sending it to the lab for matching results.

I Tried.
grin.gif
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa nice try tho
laugh.gif

AYO @ that pic
sick.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Stabler checking in

I Tried.
Nah, that's not Stabler... That's the dude from Oz...
sick.gif

Right actor, wrong character.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait lemme get this straight...

some skitzo posts from two accts after stealing two identities.....one male and the other as a female....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cuz if so.."dude" used to post pix of "himself" with chicks and then S4R or w/e "her" name was would post angryemoticons and $**.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Odrama was on to something with they have ties to all three players..
nerd.gif

Damn right. Because when you look at it, He could've picked ANY random person's pics off theinternet, But he chooses these Jordan and Lauren characters...He knows them, And they know him. You probably have to look no further than their friends list.

"Where you at tho Bee?"

i fully expect lauren raevon to have atleast 50 new friend requests by tomorrow morning
laugh.gif

I see what you did there...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait lemme get this straight...

some skitzo posts from two accts after stealing two identities.....one male and the other as a female....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cuz if so.."dude" used to post pix of "himself" with chicks and then S4R or w/e "her" name was would post angry emoticons and $**.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
yeah I remember the one time he posted a pic of Kobe on the bendch, tellin s4r to play the sidelines for awhile
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And that's why I honestly think that there is some under the table "youjust got bamboozled" shenanigans going on. I refuse to believe that someone is lame enough to pose as 3 different people (Chitown, S4R, and his reg. sn)for 3 whole years simply for the sake of scamming people.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People havescammed others, in the past, by resorting to lesser tactics than what this dude supposedly set-up...

[/color]As I already pointed out (b4 odrama did...
grin.gif
):
SuperAntigen wrote:
... I'm really starting to think that this is all a ploy hatched up by Mister P, ChitownLegend, and Sole4real...word to Triangle Offense...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I seriously believe that ChitownLegend and Lauren are individuals whoactually post on NKTLK. Furthermore, MisterP has some kind of shady involvement with them...something along the lines of helping a scammer clear his name.

I mean think about it. If things are what they've been explained to be, then why has it taken this long for dude to get exposed. I'm sure someonewould've recognized Jordan and Lauren's pic and inquired about it, in real life, in the 3 whole years this phantom was supposedly postingthem...[/color]
smh.gif

Odrama was on to something with they have ties to all three players..
nerd.gif
Damn right. Because when you look at it, He could've picked ANY random person's pics off the internet, But he chooses these Jordan and Lauren characters...He knows them, And they know him. You probably have to look no further than their friends list.

"Where you at tho Bee?"

Its getting better.. I shall be back in exactly 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom