The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

And it's a game again
pimp.gif

Refereeing has been questionable this season thus far. That should have obviously been a penalty on Vidic, and honestly yellow was probably the right call on O'Shea there, but he was the last man back and he made no effort on the ball, just tried to rip Zamora to ground.

Refereeing has been questionable this season thus far. That should have obviously been a penalty on Vidic, and honestly yellow was probably the right call on O'Shea there, but he was the last man back and he made no effort on the ball, just tried to rip Zamora to ground.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif
LOL this guy CarlosTevez failing over and over again.  What kind of prediction is that?  What 4-0 isnt good enough for you bud?..
Are you going to admit to being a massive failure CarlosTevez?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif
LOL this guy CarlosTevez failing over and over again.  What kind of prediction is that?  What 4-0 isnt good enough for you bud?..
Are you going to admit to being a massive failure CarlosTevez?

laugh.gif
at the Tevez bashing.

Speaking of Tevez,

Did you guys see the article about Buffon who denied going to Man City?

He said he didn't want to join them because

1) Man City doesn't have any quality defenders
2) They're just signing great players for the sake of signing great players.

Link is here : http://soccernet.espn.go....74&sec=transfers&cc=5901

My-T.

laugh.gif
at the Tevez bashing.

Speaking of Tevez,

Did you guys see the article about Buffon who denied going to Man City?

He said he didn't want to join them because

1) Man City doesn't have any quality defenders
2) They're just signing great players for the sake of signing great players.

Link is here : http://soccernet.espn.go....74&sec=transfers&cc=5901

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom