The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Mascherano told Liverpool straight up today he wont play for them again. It looks like he'll be a Barcelona player very soon.

Shay Given is one of the best GKs in the Premiership. I'd love to see him play for Arsenal but apparently Man City are unwilling to sell him to any club that has a good chance of qualifying to Europe next season.
This is what is wrong with football. I'd tell Masch to shove it and keep him in the reserves if I were Hodgson. 

City as a club are a joke. Given went there hoping for what he didn't get at Newcastle, European football, and now that he's surplus to requirements there he's screwed.

So here we have both extreme examples of what is wrong with the business of football, a player holding a club at ransom and a club holding a player completely against his will. 

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Mascherano told Liverpool straight up today he wont play for them again. It looks like he'll be a Barcelona player very soon.

Shay Given is one of the best GKs in the Premiership. I'd love to see him play for Arsenal but apparently Man City are unwilling to sell him to any club that has a good chance of qualifying to Europe next season.
This is what is wrong with football. I'd tell Masch to shove it and keep him in the reserves if I were Hodgson. 

City as a club are a joke. Given went there hoping for what he didn't get at Newcastle, European football, and now that he's surplus to requirements there he's screwed.

So here we have both extreme examples of what is wrong with the business of football, a player holding a club at ransom and a club holding a player completely against his will. 

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

very well said,man...

...and in transfer news,O. Lyon agrees to a fee of 22mil Euros for Bordeaux playmaker Y. Gourcuff...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

very well said,man...

...and in transfer news,O. Lyon agrees to a fee of 22mil Euros for Bordeaux playmaker Y. Gourcuff...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GMA 11

i know we're only 2 games in ..but city and liverpool are terrible 
laugh.gif

City looked real comfortable on the pitch today. Liverpool's counter-attack is awful! Torres gave the ball up every single touch, Liverpool just looked confused the whole match... Joe Cole was missed

Originally Posted by GMA 11

i know we're only 2 games in ..but city and liverpool are terrible 
laugh.gif

City looked real comfortable on the pitch today. Liverpool's counter-attack is awful! Torres gave the ball up every single touch, Liverpool just looked confused the whole match... Joe Cole was missed

Sampdoria celebrates too early, Rosenberg scores late to send it to extra time. I shut it off after the Cassano goal
laugh.gif

Edit- Pizzaro scores, Marin has been ripping samp up. Looking like no champions league for Cassano
frown.gif
Great game though.

Sampdoria celebrates too early, Rosenberg scores late to send it to extra time. I shut it off after the Cassano goal
laugh.gif

Edit- Pizzaro scores, Marin has been ripping samp up. Looking like no champions league for Cassano
frown.gif
Great game though.

Damn that Bremen - Sampdoria game was all over the place. I'd HATE to be in that Sampdoria locker room right now. Had the win... lost it in stoppage/extra time
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Damn that Bremen - Sampdoria game was all over the place. I'd HATE to be in that Sampdoria locker room right now. Had the win... lost it in stoppage/extra time
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Who saw Anderlecht in that penalty shoot out? 3 pens, NONE on goal. Dudes look like they were trying to kick field goals
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who saw Anderlecht in that penalty shoot out? 3 pens, NONE on goal. Dudes look like they were trying to kick field goals
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone watch the Real match from earlier? I missed it.

ESPN3 is a god-send, though.

I'm man enough to say that I've always known about the different leagues through playing FIFA casually over the years, but in the last six months I've been really interested in the sport. Any good websites/blogs to look at? Between the NBA and NFL its too many players...
laugh.gif

My-T.

I'm man enough to say that I've always known about the different leagues through playing FIFA casually over the years, but in the last six months I've been really interested in the sport. Any good websites/blogs to look at? Between the NBA and NFL its too many players...
laugh.gif

My-T.

laugh.gif

My-T.

laugh.gif

My-T.

I read goal.com, its mostly drivel, but also quite a bit of good info/entertaining reads. I read bbc's truth and rumors everyday for epl/championship rumors.

I read goal.com, its mostly drivel, but also quite a bit of good info/entertaining reads. I read bbc's truth and rumors everyday for epl/championship rumors.

so wheres Robinho going to end up? dude rejected the move to turkey and said he wants to play in italy or spain. he's not going to madrid or barcelona, doubtful that valencia can afford him, and even more doubtful that hes cool with going to atletico or villareal. also doubftul he ends up at inter or juve. that pretty much only leaves milan, which makes alot of sense to me. they love brazilians over there, they've helped dinho get back into form, plus his boys pato, dinho and thiago silva are all over there.

so wheres Robinho going to end up? dude rejected the move to turkey and said he wants to play in italy or spain. he's not going to madrid or barcelona, doubtful that valencia can afford him, and even more doubtful that hes cool with going to atletico or villareal. also doubftul he ends up at inter or juve. that pretty much only leaves milan, which makes alot of sense to me. they love brazilians over there, they've helped dinho get back into form, plus his boys pato, dinho and thiago silva are all over there.

Back
Top Bottom