The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

"Eden Hazard to reveal which club he'll be joining this afternoon. Stay with #SSN for full details when his destination is revealed."

either way we'll know in a few hours.. and link on the Van Der Wiel to Chelsea?

Just saw this.. .
laugh.gif

"Breaking news: Eden Hazard to Chelsea - transfer confirmed after the player's wife agrees terms with John Terry. #CFC"

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Just saw this.. .
laugh.gif

"Breaking news: Eden Hazard to Chelsea - transfer confirmed after the player's wife agrees terms with John Terry. #CFC"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yea, saw that this morning on twitter... 
also...

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has signed a new four-year contract to keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2016.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently Arsenal members use John Terry to describe an ugly girl
laugh.gif

Not familiar with Odil Amedov but I'll look into him

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

How well did Ed Norton play? Didn't get to watch.
Well he only came on as a sub with about 10 mins to go and didn't really see the ball, but he didn't exactly look "athletic" 
laugh.gif

I had no intention of watching it but flicked through the channels and caught it by chance -surprisingly, it was half way entertaining considering the standard was so poor.

"Breaking News: Hazard has failed a medical at Chelsea. They could not get his head through the door."

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I can just feel it, it wont be manchester united

I highly doubt it. 
I'm more concerned with Kagawa than Hazard.  Kagawa to me is more vital.  He'll come in at a better price, he comes from a stronger league, and just came off back to back league championship status, plus his stats for last season were looking good. 

Branislav Ivanovic is aware Real Madrid is intrested in signing him, but he’s happy at Chelsea.

Thiago Silva’s agent says that he is willing to leave Milan if they’re interested in selling him.

Milan are still interested in signing Carlos Tevez.

Sergio Aguero says he’s not interested in signing with Real Madrid and that he sees a future ahead of him at City.

Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed he’s in talk with several clubs about possibly being signed somewhere else and leaving Arsenal.

Giovani Dos Santos may ask Tottenham for a move unless he gets assured a spot with them.

"Hazard will cost CFC £78m. This includes £6m agent fee, £170k per week wages & £35m transfer fee."

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

So is Hulk still on his way to Chelsea?

I thought Dos Santos wanted to leave the Spuds this summer?

Dos Santos was to go to Villarreal, but now that theyve been relegated to the segunda division hes pulled out of that decision..not sure whats in store for him now though..

im not so bitter about edens decision, let him do as he wants...now, we surely will get kagawa who will add a lot to our side. and since he will cost less we may be able to add more help as well..maybe another striker? or christian eriksen

Eden Hazard's "decision" to the PL took longer than a Kevin Na tee shot. Dude ended up trolling both Manchester clubs into a bidding war. If planned, well done negotiating by Hazard's agent and management team. I'm well aware the Belgian international is quality on the pitch, but he's a bit unproven for that particularly high transfer fee and wage package. Every footballer wants to be first-team, just don't like that Hazard almost demanded it publicly during the negotiation process. 

^^^ i agree, i found that whole thing ridicules, hes demanding playing time/and favored positioning, which all players mention and prefer, but not publicly like that..i mean, hes going to be an amazing player without a doubt, but he is still unproven.

if chelski get hulk they will be a great team to watch...its refreshing and exciting to know the premier league is still getting stronger as well..its all building up to another great season
pimp.gif

Hazard and Hulk would finally give Chelsea proper width whether RDM (assuming he's full-time boss) prefers his usual 4-2-3-1 or switches to a familiar 4-3-3. Malouda is past his prime and Kalou is good but not great out wide. Sturridge is a true CF/ST, not a RAM/RW like AVB used him for during much of the campaign. If I was Sturridge's agent or management team, I'd force a move from Stamford Bridge because it's likely he never sees consistent first-team action in his preferred role/playing position. Ramires was often forced to drift out wide in the attack and actually proved his competency in that capacity. A blessing in disguise if you will. Only thing the Brasilian needs to continue working on is finishing. Otherwise I see an excellent box-to-box midfielder with tremendous pace in his runs. 

Damn how much is Chelsea planning on spending this summer? Hazard isn't cheap nor is Hulk. Hope Chicharito gets more playing time this coming season. What he did his first season at Man U wasn't luck!

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Hazard and Hulk would finally give Chelsea proper width whether RDM (assuming he's full-time boss) prefers his usual 4-2-3-1 or switches to a familiar 4-3-3. Malouda is past his prime and Kalou is good but not great out wide. Sturridge is a true CF/ST, not a RAM/RW like AVB used him for during much of the campaign. If I was Sturridge's agent or management team, I'd force a move from Stamford Bridge because it's likely he never sees consistent first-team action in his preferred role/playing position. Ramires was often forced to drift out wide in the attack and actually proved his competency in that capacity. A blessing in disguise if you will. Only thing the Brasilian needs to continue working on is finishing. Otherwise I see an excellent box-to-box midfielder with tremendous pace in his runs. 

kalou wont be returning next season, and sturridge is both young and british so i cant see chelski letting him go just yet.

javier should be fine next year, im excited to see him play..PLUS, united gets a healthy vidic and fletcher next year
pimp.gif
  yesss

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I would rather not have Hulk. I think it would be much wiser to invest in a Jovetic or Willian along with a Piszczek as I don't believe Toddy Kane is quite ready yet.

i think they need goals with drogba gone, and hulk might be able to bring them. but i do agree jovetic would be a good investment

Back
Top Bottom